Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
the divorce was final in 2015
Measure it. It's the Mazda one. Like I said in my first reply, it's the smallest one....which is the Mazda one...
Sponsored

Jackfer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Looks great. Do you still have your stock steel rims? I would be interested in snagging them off you if the price is right!
I have a set of the maverick steelies. Practically new. Swapped out the day I picked up the truck. If you or anyone else is interested

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I used a universal rack from Amazon and it fit perfectly. I love it, it handles my 24 and 28 foot extension ladders when I need them.
How does it feel carring these 12’-14’ long items? The problem with the maverick is that both roof or bed racks are spaced too close. I think I need both and it is not easy to have them aligned.

Ferdinand

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
for long items, as 10 to 20 feet long items, you can ad a hitch mounted support:

Ford Maverick New rims, tires, bed cover, and roof racks on my XL 1671625494925

I also opted for a Kayima rack with fixed mounted rack rails, instead of the clip ons. (the fixed rail rack wont scratch your paint). For even better support, you can clip a ladder onto the rack !!
I will post pictures later this month !!
(2022 FE, RR)

Sponsored

OP
OP

deeptubez

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
for long items, as 10 to 20 feet long items, you can ad a hitch mounted support:

1671625494925.png

I also opted for a Kayima rack with fixed mounted rack rails, instead of the clip ons. (the fixed rail rack wont scratch your paint). For even better support, you can clip a ladder onto the rack !!
I will post pictures later this month !!
(2022 FE, RR)

The roof racks I bought, there's no need. I've had all three of my extension ladders (a 26', 24', and 20' loaded all at the same time and that rack handles them just fine. No scratches or problems with the mount (the mounts have soft rubber backing that doesn't rub or scratch anything if installed correctly). Hard to beat for $135 bucks. 5 star rack and perfectly balanced for just about anything.

OP
OP

deeptubez

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How does it feel carring these 12’-14’ long items? The problem with the maverick is that both roof or bed racks are spaced too close. I think I need both and it is not easy to have them aligned.

OP
OP

deeptubez

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've had all three of my extension ladders (a 26', 24', and 20' loaded all at the same time and that rack handles them just fine. No scratches or problems with the mount (the mounts have soft rubber backing that doesn't rub or scratch anything if installed correctly). Hard to beat for $135 bucks. 5 star rack and perfectly balanced for just about anything.

StillWaiting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any way to take a picture of the front wheel well where the strut is? I mistakenly purchased 265/70/r17 which are an inch taller than 265/65/17 so it looks like a no go. Interested to see the space between the tires and strut/spring if possible on a hybrid

LilPolabear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you have to buy new tpms or did you swap them over?
Sponsored