Hot Pepper Red Lariat added:

245/65r17 BFG KO2, tires​
RokBlokz mud flaps,​
TruXedo Pro X15 Tonneau Cover​
Yakima roof rack​

Oxford White XL added:

Thule roof rack​
Thule carrier box​

2022 Ford Mavericks With Cab Roof Racks & Cargo Carrier Box -- Yakima and Thule 3.jpg

2022 Ford Mavericks With Cab Roof Racks & Cargo Carrier Box -- Yakima and Thule 4.jpg

2022 Ford Mavericks With Cab Roof Racks & Cargo Carrier Box -- Yakima and Thule 5.jpg

2022 Ford Mavericks With Cab Roof Racks & Cargo Carrier Box -- Yakima and Thule 1.jpg

2022 Ford Mavericks With Cab Roof Racks & Cargo Carrier Box -- Yakima and Thule 2.jpg
Just noticed your hitch mounted basketball hoop. Thats awesome, who makes it?
Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Also just thought this thread deserved a pic of me adjusting the load on my jeep the other day, laundry and a new used ottoman chair thing from da warehouse. Its a V8 so it didnt affect mpg much.
Ford Maverick Mavericks With Roof Racks & Cargo Carrier Box -- Yakima and Thule hillbillies

gear1975

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 Civic, 2006 Pathfinder
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Cancelled Rack Attack and ordered direct from Thule. Order accepted items in stock. Thanks Gear1975.
Nice! They did free shipping in under a week, right before Christmas! Was really impressed with the service. (Thule Canada).

DHG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf R, Sierra 1500
Oxford White XL added:

Thule roof rack​
Thule carrier box​

2022 Ford Mavericks With Cab Roof Racks & Cargo Carrier Box -- Yakima and Thule 2.jpg
Hi! Joined the forum just to find out what Thule carrier box this was, or if alternatively you know the exterior length?

I'm shopping for a Maverick at the moment, but if I can't carry skis securely it's kind of a deal breaker. I'm looking at adding the topper so having it overhang off the back likely won't be an option, as the topper is raised.

Thanks.

B_kiz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 maverick XLT white
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone have a pic with a basket on the roof?

Sponsored

gear1975

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 Civic, 2006 Pathfinder
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi! Joined the forum just to find out what Thule carrier box this was, or if alternatively you know the exterior length?

I'm shopping for a Maverick at the moment, but if I can't carry skis securely it's kind of a deal breaker. I'm looking at adding the topper so having it overhang off the back likely won't be an option, as the topper is raised.

Thanks.
Hi! This one is a Thule Atlantis 1800 from about 10 years ago. I found this review at the link below, and Google says the size is:
84"L x 34-7/16"W x 16-15/16"H.

https://www.activegearreview.com/camping-gear-reviews/car-racks/thule-atlantis-1800-review/

If find it perfect for snowboards and gear. I'm not sure if this cargo box would overlap the back area and interfere with a bed topper. Hope this helps.

Stupak

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

RokBlokz mud flaps,​
Yakima roof rack​

Oxford White XL added:

Thule roof rack​
Thule carrier box​

2022 Ford Mavericks With Cab Roof Racks & Cargo Carrier Box -- Yakima and Thule 3.jpg

2022 Ford Mavericks With Cab Roof Racks & Cargo Carrier Box -- Yakima and Thule 4.jpg

2022 Ford Mavericks With Cab Roof Racks & Cargo Carrier Box -- Yakima and Thule 5.jpg

2022 Ford Mavericks With Cab Roof Racks & Cargo Carrier Box -- Yakima and Thule 1.jpg

Hi Did the 245/65/17 fit without a lift?? Those are exactly what I want to put on my Mav FX4. thx in advance!

MaverickAngler

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You guys think a roof rack on such a small roof would be able to handle an 8’ long fishing pole box? Weight would be minimal but I’m concerned about wind

Finklejag

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
^

How many inches below the the roof line does it sit? I have the Yakima J-Low kayak holders and I think they will sit about 2 inches above the cross bars. So I think my kayak will clear the roof.

Sponsored

RussellP IL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav hybrid. 20 escape hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
^

How many inches below the the roof line does it sit? I have the Yakima J-Low kayak holders and I think they will sit about 2 inches above the cross bars. So I think my kayak will clear the roof.
mayby 1.5 inches, my old j hooks from another rack fit perfectly and will raise it 2-3 inches.

Whatcolortochoose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gti
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for posting the roof rack! Looks good! Do you know of there is a max size Thule cargo box you can put on the roof rack?
My understaning the only thing that limits size for cargo boxes is because the interfear with the rear hatch of SUV's and hatchbacks, which the Maverick is not.

SteveG

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford ranger XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What is the model name on the racks and cross bars. I was on Thule's/Yakima's web sites but they say that they can't guarantee any of their models will fit a 23 Maverick. Having a model Name and, if possible, a link would be most helpful. Thanks.

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

RokBlokz mud flaps,​
Yakima roof rack​

Oxford White XL added:

Thule roof rack​
Thule carrier box​

Do I need to buy fix point mounting brackets before I can mount this roof rack?
Sponsored