First Name
Mikell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Colorado's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks like an update, haven't dug into it yet. Remote start is a slider instead of a button to hold down.
Sponsored

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Gonna need iOS 17 to get it. Those of us still using iPhone 7 & 8 cannot get this update. Not sure which version of Android is required. I lost track of Android with V8 Oreo Cookie.

Kritas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm on Android 14 on a Pixel 6a. No update.

Sponsored

EONR24

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

If you guys want the ability to get the new ford pass beta, sign up at this link below with the same account you use in the Ford Pass app. You might get a message that says nothing is available for your vehicle yet. Disregard this message, and wait a day or two. You will then see a button for the New ford pass beta in the ford pass app on the front page.
https://www.earlyaccess.ford.com/

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I signed up for the FordPass Beta program more than a year ago, and was "pushed" the new app automatically a few weeks ago. It lasted on my phone for about 90 seconds before I took advantage of the option to "go back to the old version". I applaud Ford for even allowing that to happen. The reason I reverted back to the old version is that there was no apparent way to extend the remote start duration past the initial 15 minutes. I have my remote starts scheduled in advance, but sometimes am running a bit behind. In those cases I prefer to go into the app to extend the "already active/running" remote start session so that I have a few more minutes to get to the truck. I know it doesn't really matter, but coming out to a truck that was running but shut off annoys me. When I reverted back to the old version, I provided that feedback to Ford. If anyone running the new version can test to see if it allows an extention of the remote start to 30 minutes, please let me know, since that is what is keeping me from "upgrading".

jsalewicz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

If you guys want the ability to get the new ford pass beta, sign up at this link below with the same account you use in the Ford Pass app. You might get a message that says nothing is available for your vehicle yet. Disregard this message, and wait a day or two. You will then see a button for the New ford pass beta in the ford pass app on the front page.
states my vehicle is not available

Sponsored

CurtisB

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Never upgraded for me either. After numerous attempts. I'm good for now.

NedF

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was a '23 now a '24 Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received the option in my FordPass App a few weeks ago and tried it but kept getting errant trouble alerts that were not clickable (would not open). If I reverted back to the old version the messages did not exist there. I decided just to wait it out using the old app until they get the bugs out. Other than a condensing of the menu options on the home page and the slider to start I did not see any real advantages yet!

Last edited:

lewiskauffman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks!

itnkicn

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick - Lariat, F350, Explorer, '11 Shelby 500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not sure what ford is doing. Pass worked great on th '22Mav. Got my '24 two weeks ago, won't connect. Called customer service, tried there way, nothing.
Sponsored