Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey 2017 Harley-Davidson Sportser
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I ordered my Cactus Grey Maverick XLT from Tom at Chapman Horsham 4% under list on 10/2. No deposit required.
No dealer close by to me within 10 miles from me in Haddonfield wanted to even talk to me or even order one for me.
Too bad for them!
Test drove a Santa Cruz in Marlton and I am glad I walked away. $5,000 over list plus add ons which they are noted for.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gabbydad

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered my Cactus Grey Maverick XLT from Tom at Chapman Horsham 4% under list on 10/2. No deposit required.
No dealer close by to me within 10 miles from me in Haddonfield wanted to even talk to me or even order one for me.
Too bad for them!
Test drove a Santa Cruz in Marlton and I am glad I walked away. $5,000 over list plus add ons which they are noted for.
I was on the Chapman train with an order place 8/14 but with no vehicle and no build date I couldn’t wait any longer. Lucky to have found the right truck at Holman with no markup at least.

CRICH

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic type r , 2017 Range ROVER HSE
Wayne ford has a lariat hybrid but they want 5k markup.

Msarro27

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
From Middlesex just placed a XLT order with DOWNS FORD in Toms River. Honored my X PLAN pricing.

Sponsored

6speedmav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My hybrid on the way. Estimated Jan 1st. Let's go
Hey I ordered from Malouf too. When did you order? I still havent seen one in person and I pass the store almost everyday. Good luck!

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Live in NW NJ ordered from leo Kate's Ford in NY on 12/26 to get under the price increase. No build date yet. Ordered on a Sunday got confirmation the same day. Lariat Lux 4K tow package. Currently driving an F 150. The thing is just way to big. Previous trucks were. 1980 LUV, 88 Toyota, 98 S10 and 2006 Dakota. All were basic models except for the Luv looking fwd to having all the bells and whistles. Probaly last new vehicle I'll ever buy.

Sponsored

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
Too bad for them!
I'm in south jersey too. The Ford dealers around here wouldn't even come close to Chapman.
I tried with Ace winner and echelon.

For service though you can't go wrong with winner

bob_vic

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
I'm in south jersey too. The Ford dealers around here wouldn't even come close to Chapman.
I tried with Ace winner and echelon.

For service though you can't go wrong with winner
Kindle down the shore let me reserve at MSRP but I reserved back in June.

I checked out the new Frontier at Woodbury Nissan, they wanted $10k over msrp. Crazy, idk who's buying these things

RobChills

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick XLT FX4 - Area 51, 19' Pacifica LTD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Live in NE Essex county, but picked up my XLT FX4 around Thanksgiving from Haldeman Ford in Trenton. It was a canceled order that I happened to catch at the right time. Paid MSRP, but was required to buy $1,000 white glove maintenance (their version of a markup). Being 1.5hrs away, it's a service I will probably never use.

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
Kindle down the shore let me reserve at MSRP but I reserved back in June.

I checked out the new Frontier at Woodbury Nissan, they wanted $10k over msrp. Crazy, idk who's buying these things
Oh trust me people are. It's a dealers market

bob_vic

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Oh trust me people are. It's a dealers market
I'm sure but damn! I checked out the Frontier and other than the towing didn't like it anymore than the Maverick.
Sponsored