Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I initially went to Holman being they're so close, but I felt like it wasn't something they were knowledgable about. The salesman took long to respond to quesitons, etc. Then @Lappo424 hooked me up with the Chapman deal. 4% under invoice so I jumped.
Thanks for the heads up! My family has bought from Holman before, and I’ve been really happy with my salesperson because he’s quick to respond to my emails and was really helpful when I ordered my Maverick, but I’ll definitely keep Chapman in mind!
Best wishes, and I hope you get scheduled soon!

OP
OP
Gabbydad

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the heads up! My family has bought from Holman before, and I’ve been really happy with my salesperson because he’s quick to respond to my emails and was really helpful when I ordered my Maverick, but I’ll definitely keep Chapman in mind!
Best wishes, and I hope you get scheduled soon!
you too, see you on the road! ...eventually...

Sponsored

Firedon

First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Malouf ford called me saying they have an xl in stock. took a test drive. like it. It's for sale and has no markup. anyone needs one go get it. EcoBoost + full size spare $22,690. I want the hybrid, good luck with anyone picking it up.

Ford Maverick NEW JERSEY 2
Ford Maverick NEW JERSEY 1

dakota94

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Velocity Blue Eco. XLT
Pulled the trigger today XLT, Velocity blue, 2.0 with AWD and tow package, now the long wait!

Sponsored

Taflow

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
I’m in Burlington co, saw an Area 51 on a transporter heading down route 38 (possibly to Miller Ford) and Holman Maple Shade had a white xlt on site today, although it looked like a trainer.

Buzz_Bronski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4
Cherry Hill here. Ordered from Chapman. Truck was built last week, estimated delivery 11/12. XLT, LUX, AWD, FX4, 4K.

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wantage NJ here. Ordered a Lariat 4k FX4 Area 51 , from Nielsen Ford, on June 17 and took delivery 10/16. They charged MSRP no games. I would be interested in a meet up.

Execchefnj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder. Mercedes c230
Ordered my Mav XLT Hybrid today from All American Ford in Paramus. Expected delivery between Feb and April. Got it for MSRP. Another dealer wanted $3500 over. So if anyone is looking All American is a straight shooter. Keep u guys updated on time line.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ocean County—Just ordered mine yesterday from Larson Ford in Lakewood. Great experience, I am getting the base hybrid with just a drop in bedliner in Velocity Blue. They have a salesman specifically for Mavericks. The guy was great, no pressure to spend more than I could afford. No dealer surcharge. Already have my confirmation email. I am hoping I don’t get it until after March. Trying to save more for a down payment. If delays go into next Fall, they will honor the price for a 2023 model.
Sponsored