Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 Mustang GT 95 mustang Cobra 2016 Silverado
  • Banned
If you're from New Jersey let's hear it.
Hamilton/Trenton

Ford Maverick NEW JERSEY IMG_20200126_114219
Sponsored

Sponsored

EA715

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Did you order yours from Larson in Brick/Lakewood or Downs in Toms River ?
I went to Downs first because they are 5 minutes from me. They wanted a $1000 non-refundable deposit plus a $3000 dealer markup package with some bs about it including a coating on the exterior (not ceramic, sounded like a synthetic wax) and interior scotchbrite for stain protection. I said I didnā€™t need it - Iā€™m ordering a lariat and the ActiveX will just wipe off and was told it was required.

I left and tried All American next since I had to go into Point anyway. They were great, put the order right in at MSRP no markup and $500 deposit. Had the email from Ford before I even left the dealership.

My next try would have been brick/Lakewood but All American was great so didnā€™t even try Larson.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went to Downs first because they are 5 minutes from me. They wanted a $1000 non-refundable deposit plus a $3000 dealer markup package with some bs about it including a coating on the exterior (not ceramic, sounded like a synthetic wax) and interior scotchbrite for stain protection. I said I didnā€™t need it - Iā€™m ordering a lariat and the ActiveX will just wipe off and was told it was required.

I left and tried All American next since I had to go into Point anyway. They were great, put the order right in at MSRP no markup and $500 deposit. Had the email from Ford before I even left the dealership.

My next try would have been brick/Lakewood but All American was great so didnā€™t even try Larson.
Just bought my second Maverick from Larson Ford. MSRP and no crazy fees.

sweatyyeti

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
hey from Howell.

Ordered from Toms Ford in Keyport. $500 deposit was required back in June.

honors MSRP, honors x plan discount

Ordered Cactus Grey Lariat pretty much fully loaded except spray in bed liner, iā€™ll just take it to a shop to get that done whenever it comes in.

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sussex county here the Top of NJ. Ordered from a NY dealer on a Sunday Dec 26th and the doc fees are capped at $175.

Larry G

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey 2017 Harley-Davidson Sportser
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Haddonfield