jdh

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Took delivery of my EcoXL yesterday (2/23).
ACE Motors in Woodbury DID NOT try and charge me a dealer mark-up. They honored the MSRP.
They also gave me the 0% for 36 month financing that was in effect in Oct., 2021 when I ordered the vehicle. (I've noted posts on this forum of financing not being protected by the date of the Order.)
While the wait was longer then I would have liked (an issue with Ford), but overall I have no complaints with the Dealer.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gabbydad

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Took delivery of my EcoXL yesterday (2/23).
ACE Motors in Woodbury DID NOT try and charge me a dealer mark-up. They honored the MSRP.
They also gave me the 0% for 36 month financing that was in effect in Oct., 2021 when I ordered the vehicle. (I've noted posts on this forum of financing not being protected by the date of the Order.)
While the wait was longer then I would have liked (an issue with Ford), but overall I have no complaints with the Dealer.
Awesome, congrats!

Firedon

First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
I got lights for the taillights. It came in a 4 pack. I have 2 extra if anyone wants. Don't want to waste it.

dan s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy s10
I'm in Mt. Laurel / Rancocas Woods
Ordered my XL from Miller Ford In MT. Holly
Mine is scheduled for delivery on March 17th. I honestly don't expect it will be delivered by the 17th,
Placed my order in July,

Sponsored

protechvideo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered my Maverick Hybrid Lariat from Halderman Ford, Hamilton, NJ in July 2021.
Just notified it has been build and is in the rail shipment. Should receive within two weeks.(y)

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I live in Michigan now, but I am originally from Howell! My parents still live in South Jersey, so I will occasionally be down with a Michigan Mav
My sister, husband, and kids have lived in Howell for over 20 years,right near the Manasquan Reservoir.

OSRAlyssa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
My sister, husband, and kids have lived in Howell for over 20 years,right near the Manasquan Reservoir.
Small world, I used to work there and spent many hours kayaking and hiking there. One of my favorite places in NJ

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Small world, I used to work there and spent many hours kayaking and hiking there. One of my favorite places in NJ
Yup, I have kayaked there myself. My Perception Acadia still going strong since 1997. It is 12.5 feet and a lot will hang out even with the tailgate down once my Maverick comes in. Have a huge supply of bungee cords so hoping that will be enough. Have been kayaking 25 years and nothing has fallen out yet, even when I had a Honda Fit and used my big city highway interchange roping method since I never did learn how to use an actual method lol.

Salmonator

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Lowrider
from andover new jersey ,bought at family ford, netcong.
I'm from Wharton and ordered an XLT through Family Ford too. I ordered in December, no word yet from Ford or Family on the expected build date. Did you receive yours yet?

Sponsored

dakota94

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Velocity Blue Eco. XLT
Finally got my Velocity blue XLT Echo this past Saturday, Picked it up at Winner Ford in Cherry Hill. I ordered the truck on October 12th with only a few options, AWD, towing package, slider rear window plus spray in bed liner. Had to drop the bed liner but within 1 week of dropping it I got a build date. Put about 50 miles on it since Saturday and loving it! Winner honored the original order, so I got it for MSRP and no addons or extras.

Ford Maverick NEW JERSEY Maverick01

Wilky4258

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Dodge Challenger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
XLT Hybrid Cactus Gray Lux Package Toms River Downs Ford hopefully being delivered near April 1. Will not be holding my breath.

OP
OP
Gabbydad

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Finally got my Velocity blue XLT Echo this past Saturday, Picked it up at Winner Ford in Cherry Hill. I ordered the truck on October 12th with only a few options, AWD, towing package, slider rear window plus spray in bed liner. Had to drop the bed liner but within 1 week of dropping it I got a build date. Put about 50 miles on it since Saturday and loving it! Winner honored the original order, so I got it for MSRP and no addons or extras.

Maverick01.jpg
Looks great man. See you on the road!

AnthonyMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m by Red Bank and bought a canceled XL order from George Wall Ford. I’ve only seen one other Maverick on the road. Same guy —Area 51 blue XLT

Brewmstr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 10-23 CG hybrid xlt lux pkg from Haldeman Ford East Windsor NJ. Still waiting
Sponsored