Sponsored

Mmorri20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger, Maverick on order
Thank you for the compliment. It's just a bit bouncy. Other than that it's ok. Be sure the alignment shop you choose can do a 22 maverick
Thanks for the heads up. I'm literally copying the design of your truck. My truck is black. Thanks for posting and for the advice.
Sponsored

jayrx7trbo2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 fx4 maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
2" Rough country lift. 245/70/17 BFG trail terrain tires. Love the look,not sure if I love the ride quality change. Gonna let it break in and see what happens in the future. Also added the AVS aero skin. Lost about 1 mpg so far. Time will tell.

20220117_142540.jpg

20220117_142527.jpg
ive heard some grinding is needed for these lift kits?? can you confirm?? did you do it yoursef

OP
OP
Jfsstx1

Jfsstx1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick
ive heard some grinding is needed for these lift kits?? can you confirm?? did you do it yoursef
Yes I did it all myself. There is one little thing to grind on the edge of the bottom of the strut for clearance of the axle. Sounds silly but the grinding actually gives u back the factory clearance distance between the strut and the axle. Im pretty certain that it wouldn't really ever hit.

JDJM15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Nice looking truck, looking to build mine similar... it has a leveled look, does the 2" lift do that?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jfsstx1

Jfsstx1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick
Nice looking truck, looking to build mine similar... it has a leveled look, does the 2" lift do that?
Thank you for the compliment. Yes the lift is actually 2 inches in the front and only 1 in the rear. Overall pretty easy to do.

mw_maeve

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
2" Rough country lift. 245/70/17 BFG trail terrain tires. Love the look,not sure if I love the ride quality change. Gonna let it break in and see what happens in the future. Also added the AVS aero skin. Lost about 1 mpg so far. Time will tell.

20220117_142540.jpg

20220117_142527.jpg
Did you have the tires before the lift? If so, we’re there any rubbing or other issues at stock height? Thanks

OP
OP
Jfsstx1

Jfsstx1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick
Did you have the tires before the lift? If so, we’re there any rubbing or other issues at stock height? Thanks
I did not have the tires before. They would've rubbed. However with the lift they do not rub matter what I've tried

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have same tires but one size down on mine. These tires are the best for maverick in my opinion. The white letters are bad ass.
07E98578-615B-4D72-8D76-C6482B4FC776.jpeg
E441F1BA-CB8D-40A7-98C0-20770E3F9143.jpeg
Awesome truck. I see you have the XLT with FX4 and lux pack. I ordered same truck, same color. Looks awesome! How long have you had it?

mrjspence

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Awesome truck. I see you have the XLT with FX4 and lux pack. I ordered same truck, same color. Looks awesome! How long have you had it?
Thanks! Only since 12/17. We absolutely love it, as you will yours. This was built in October.. took forever via rail to get to us. Hot pepper red is a very underrated color in my opinion.

Sponsored

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thanks! Only since 12/17. We absolutely love it, as you will yours. This was built in October.. took forever via rail to get to us. Hot pepper red is a very underrated color in my opinion.
That's great to hear how much you are enjoying it! When did you plce your order? I'm at the back of the line having just ordered a couple days before Ford stopped taking them last week. Fingers crossed I get my truck by this fall...

mrjspence

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's great to hear how much you are enjoying it! When did you plce your order? I'm at the back of the line having just ordered a couple days before Ford stopped taking them last week. Fingers crossed I get my truck by this fall...
Well… longer answer is, our orig. order was in 7/2021 for a hybrid. Still no build date as of now. So 10/14 I ordered an eco boost (deciding to replace our aging f150). It literally went into production last week even though it was orig. scheduled for 2/14 build week. The one I own in the photos was dealer stock I saw coming in on ford inventory search. I got lucky it was avail. I got more lucky several months later the dealership still honored their msrp pricing in their word with nothing signed or written. Had everything I wanted save the 4K tow and that hot pepper color really grew on me and now I love it. Now the order I have being build now my dad is buying since he drove our maverick and loved it so much. He has a 3500 Ram for ranch work and towing but it’s not the most practical every day truck.

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Well… longer answer is, our orig. order was in 7/2021 for a hybrid. Still no build date as of now. So 10/14 I ordered an eco boost (deciding to replace our aging f150). It literally went into production last week even though it was orig. scheduled for 2/14 build week. The one I own in the photos was dealer stock I saw coming in on ford inventory search. I got lucky it was avail. I got more lucky several months later the dealership still honored their msrp pricing in their word with nothing signed or written. Had everything I wanted save the 4K tow and that hot pepper color really grew on me and now I love it. Now the order I have being build now my dad is buying since he drove our maverick and loved it so much. He has a 3500 Ram for ranch work and towing but it’s not the most practical every day truck.
That's crazy! My order doesn't have the 4k tow either! I honestly think with the FX4 package and the bigger radiator and cooling fan you can handle well over the 2,000-pound tow rating but I don't do a ton of towing.

Boy you really got lucky finding that truck. I love the Hot Pepper Red. For me it was either that or the Alto Blue, but my two teenage sons both like the silver. Too bad it ain't their truck!

Super cool too that your Dad is buying thy other truck. What color is it? What will you do if/when the hybrid shows up? And I can't believe your EB made it into production so fast. I ordered thinking it would be at least 6 months before I hear anything...

mrjspence

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's crazy! My order doesn't have the 4k tow either! I honestly think with the FX4 package and the bigger radiator and cooling fan you can handle well over the 2,000-pound tow rating but I don't do a ton of towing.

Boy you really got lucky finding that truck. I love the Hot Pepper Red. For me it was either that or the Alto Blue, but my two teenage sons both like the silver. Too bad it ain't their truck!

Super cool too that your Dad is buying thy other truck. What color is it? What will you do if/when the hybrid shows up? And I can't believe your EB made it into production so fast. I ordered thinking it would be at least 6 months before I hear anything...
I’m going to cancel the hybrid when the other one comes in so it definitely won’t be showing up haha! The one my dad is getting is cactus grey which I’m glad I didn’t get now. Still like it enough though. The only other thing the one I purchased doesn’t have is the blind spot/360 package which my dads will have. But that’s okay. This is our secondary / recreation truck and it’s alaready more than enough for what we need. The xlt lux package is great. I found the heated seats, wheel, wipers, mirrors to be great so far this CO winter. Def worth the $$. And yes, I am super surprised the EB is in production and even got bumped up. This order system is so random it seems like.

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I’m going to cancel the hybrid when the other one comes in so it definitely won’t be showing up haha! The one my dad is getting is cactus grey which I’m glad I didn’t get now. Still like it enough though. The only other thing the one I purchased doesn’t have is the blind spot/360 package which my dads will have. But that’s okay. This is our secondary / recreation truck and it’s alaready more than enough for what we need. The xlt lux package is great. I found the heated seats, wheel, wipers, mirrors to be great so far this CO winter. Def worth the $$. And yes, I am super surprised the EB is in production and even got bumped up. This order system is so random it seems like.
I didn't get the 360 either. Figured I've been driving my whole life using my eyes to avoid crashing I can keep doing it. Lux package a must though! I absolutely prioritized those heated seats and steering wheel, as it's damn cold in winter here in Pennsylvania too! The bed liner and extra power outlets in the lux package seemed like handy upgrades too. Can't go wrong for $2,500. I ordered after the price increases on the packages but still did my build with a full-sized spare as well for $30,950, and the dealer is doing it for MSRP. I sure miss the days of wheeling and dealing but all in all that's a screaming deal in today's truck market.
Sponsored