Sponsored

lpizz24

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Will these tires fit without rubbing without the lift kit? I’m interested in adding them but all the site stay will not fit vehicle.
Yeah. I have those exact tires, no lift. No rubbing at all
Sponsored

Zxdiac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Volt, 2016 Jeep Renegade, 2000 Montero
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m curious what this does to MPG. Also, do you need to adjust headlights? Is the ride or handling different? We had K02 on our f150 but I hesitate a bit to put them on maverick. Might be too much tire for our needs.
I'm also curious. I don't mind a hit to MPG, as it will likely still do better than my Jeep, but I'd still like to do better than 25ish. This will likely be the determining factor on whether I go with a lift or just a leveling kit, which also looks pretty fire, tbh.

ShadowChas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
i like the white letters (y) but yes i like "old school" stuff and i also appreciate 4wd's lifted & 2wd lowered and i appreciate everyone that is customizing these sweet little trucklets - just like people did back in the 80's as one of the member says that HATES white letter tires ;) i do see people don't hold back on this forum when they dislike something... heck this is the first time i even thought about lowering an awd :unsure: but non-stock stuff is cool anyway

Last edited:

Zepper

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman S, Maverick XLT (Alto Blue), Altrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm also curious. I don't mind a hit to MPG, as it will likely still do better than my Jeep, but I'd still like to do better than 25ish. This will likely be the determining factor on whether I go with a lift or just a leveling kit, which also looks pretty fire, tbh.
For what its worth, I have an XLT/fX4/4k tow with Vredestein Pinza AT tires 245/65/17 and no lift/level and the best road trip highway fuel economy i have achieved is 26 mpg with CAREFUL driving 70-80 mph. My 'lifetime average' on the truck (i put the AT tires on at 40 miles it now has 850) is 22 mpg. Its a bit disappointing - hoping the truck will continue to break in/loosen up and get better mileage.

Sponsored

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m getting around 26.5mpg over 4,000 miles with 245/70r17’s and a 1” lift.

Zxdiac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For what its worth, I have an XLT/fX4/4k tow with Vredestein Pinza AT tires 245/65/17 and no lift/level and the best road trip highway fuel economy i have achieved is 26 mpg with CAREFUL driving 70-80 mph. My 'lifetime average' on the truck (i put the AT tires on at 40 miles it now has 850) is 22 mpg. Its a bit disappointing - hoping the truck will continue to break in/loosen up and get better mileage.
Man, that's quite a hit. What where you averaging in the 40 or so mi before the tires? What's you're usual daily commute look like?

Zxdiac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m getting around 26.5mpg over 4,000 miles with 245/70r17’s and a 1” lift.
See, this is more what I was expecting. @Zepper , for whatever reason, if getting substantially less miles to the gallon than you are. I wonder why? What's he missing? Is is just a very different daily commute?

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
See, this is more what I was expecting. @Zepper , for whatever reason, if getting substantially less miles to the gallon than you are. I wonder why? What's he missing? Is is just a very different daily commute?
No clue. My drive is about a 60/40 or so city/highway bias, but I drive like a granny most times.

TE37Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
will this lift kit work on a hybrid?
I don’t see why it wouldn’t. Even if they say if doesn’t, most likely cause they haven’t confirmed it. Fronts should fit no problem. Rears should with little to no modification considering it’s just a spacer all it does is lift the spring.

Sponsored

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Too many variables to know. He may have a heavy foot on take off or brake hard. Given that Travis is saying he drives like a granny that means he's driving very conservatively. I think these trucks look so sweet with that lift on them and the bigger tires. That boxy front end too is an eye catcher.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Man that looks perfect. I say it every-time I see them but 245/65/R17s look perfect on the Mav! Anything bigger to me looks a little odd on this size truck.

dviousdave

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4 Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Are you certain those are 245/65/r17? OP stated 245/70r17 in one of the comments.
Ford Maverick Maverick on Rough Country 2" Lift Kit and BFGoodrich AT 245/65/R17 Tires w/ White Letters Screenshot 2022-01-29 094335

bammer302

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra 1500
When I get my xlt I'm doing that. What would that cost.
I test drove that exact truck. It was being used as a test model for customers. They worked up a quote about a month ago for me. Here's the breakdown.

Ford Maverick Maverick on Rough Country 2" Lift Kit and BFGoodrich AT 245/65/R17 Tires w/ White Letters Capture.JPG
Sponsored