First Name
RICHARD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Chevrolet K1500, 1989 Corvette Conv
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Why did Ford send you the confirmation email if there was never an order??? Why did they send you an email about constraints if there was never an order? How did they know you had constraints??? Keep at it. There is an answer somewhere.! ROVP never submitted or submitted too late. You have not yet gotten a sensible answer from Ford.

If you have to, put your questions in writing and mail to Ford customer service with a signature required by someone that they received it.
Thanks for the advice. What you say is correct.

OP
OP

Bodageta

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
RICHARD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I guess I’m hoping to hear that lots of folks are getting the same info today and that there is a data glitch and I call tomorrow and all is back to normal. That doesn’t look like the case.

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Go stand in front of your sales person and demand answers. Have print outs of all documents you were sent to date and that you signed to date when you ordered. The dealer definitely screwed something up and are now in CYA mode. Shame them on this Forum publicly and send them snaps of the posts with their name in the headline. Oh, and email Farley, if he really exists.

@Ford Motor Company

OP
OP

Bodageta

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
RICHARD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Cannedtunafishisgood. I have read several of your responses. I think you need to start making sure that your tuna consumption consists of albacore tuna only. It contains lower levels of mercury to prevent harm to brain and body........(y)
Well you are just weird. I like Beavis and Butthead and weirdness but I’m poking for help to try to figure this out. My truck gets 12 mpg and I drive 82 miles to work and back round trip. I can’t keep spending that kind of money on gas. I need this Maverick for financial reasons. If gas prices were what they were I would prefer my 95 z-71 truck. I actually like it.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Bodageta

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
RICHARD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Go stand in front of your sales person and demand answers. Have print outs of all documents you were sent to date and that you signed to date when you ordered. The dealer definitely screwed something up and are now in CYA mode. Shame them on this Forum publicly and send them snaps of the posts with their name in the headline. Oh, and email Farley, if he really exists.

@Ford Motor Company
I’m planning on going Saturday.

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would assume the dealer made a mistake doing the color change. But a color change itself would not cause that to happen. I made a color change to my order 3-4 months ago which caused zero issues. I confirmed the status and color change with my dealer and ford cust service. Good Luck

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL

mspmms

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
'MERICA
Threads
Reaction score
U.S.A. Indianapolis, Indiana (Downtown Indy)
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

"My Order suddenly doesn’t exist - Oct 9 Hybrid"

Is now a meme. =>
link

Dano

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB/AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
"My Order suddenly doesn’t exist - Oct 9 Hybrid"

Is now a meme. =>
link
I ordered an xlt hybrid Oct 9,2021 with Fayetteville Ford in Georgia. I received an order confirmation same day by email from Ford. I also received a March 2022 email apologizing for constraints on my order. Last week I had the dealer change my color from silver to white. Today June 20,2022 I called Ford at 1-800-392-3673 to check status. They told me they have no record of my order. I provided the order code and sales code. They told me to call my dealer who said all hybrids had been canceled and he was sorry but it was because I ordered a hybrid. I’ve called Ford two more times. They say hybrids are not cancelled and they should have a record if I had ever had an order even if it was cancelled. Ford says they can’t elevate it for investigation etc as there is no order to investigate. I told them I could show evidence from the Ford emails. My dealer says I can order when the my 2023s open in August. So I’ve waisted 8 or 9 months. I’m not happy and I don’t know what went wrong. I had called Ford and chatted online in the past but possibly with the marketing dept (different contact phone number I think). So my question is has this happened to anyone else? @timbartz @fordvideoguy any ideas? I don’t know what I can do. My dealer is not willing to help. I gave my drivers license and followed up with Ford and received a confirmation email so I don’t think it’s ROVP or whatever it’s called.
Do you have a physical copy of the order/sales code printout from the dealer? That would help isolating wtf happened to your order !!!!!!

Sponsored

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Something is fishy, How the hell did you get any correspondence from Ford, if there was no order? Did you get the "sorry for your wait, we will send you some FITS junk for your trouble" email. If you did that order was solid as a rock. If not your dealer may have screwed up.

Good luck man.

Uncle Ed

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander,Outlook,S10,1968Camaro,22Maverick.hybri
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered an xlt hybrid Oct 9,2021 with Fayetteville Ford in Georgia. I received an order confirmation same day by email from Ford. I also received a March 2022 email apologizing for constraints on my order. Last week I had the dealer change my color from silver to white. Today June 20,2022 I called Ford at 1-800-392-3673 to check status. They told me they have no record of my order. I provided the order code and sales code. They told me to call my dealer who said all hybrids had been canceled and he was sorry but it was because I ordered a hybrid. I’ve called Ford two more times. They say hybrids are not cancelled and they should have a record if I had ever had an order even if it was cancelled. Ford says they can’t elevate it for investigation etc as there is no order to investigate. I told them I could show evidence from the Ford emails. My dealer says I can order when the my 2023s open in August. So I’ve waisted 8 or 9 months. I’m not happy and I don’t know what went wrondidg. I had called Ford and chatted online in the past but possibly with the marketing dept (different contact phone number I think). So my question is has this happened to anyone else? @timbartz @fordvideoguy any ideas? I don’t know what I can do. My dealer is not willing to help. I gave my drivers license and followed up with Ford and received a confirmation email so I don’t think it’s ROVP or whatever it’s called.
Did your dealer contact you about dropping the constraints in March ? They were supposed to contact everyone with constraints to give them the opportunity to change the order. I have 10-6 hybrid, cp 360 order that when I went into the dealership they had my name and order plus all other orders to call and verify. When I told them to let it ride they placed it in the round file. I now have vin and 08-01 schedule thanks Speedway Ford , Griffin, Ga. For handling the order correctly.

SoCalPaddy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My guess is that the dealer didn't get the ROVP verified by the Nov 15, 2021 deadline.
True! You will still get those emails from Ford, even without confirmed ROVP. The way the dealers are to do retail orders for Mavericks was different than anything prior, they messed up and like a lot of other dealers they blame others. Idiots

s.ober

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Prius; 1998 Sienna
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered an xlt hybrid Oct 9,2021 with Fayetteville Ford in Georgia. I received an order confirmation same day by email from Ford. I also received a March 2022 email apologizing for constraints on my order. Last week I had the dealer change my color from silver to white. Today June 20,2022 I called Ford at 1-800-392-3673 to check status. They told me they have no record of my order. I provided the order code and sales code. They told me to call my dealer who said all hybrids had been canceled and he was sorry but it was because I ordered a hybrid. I’ve called Ford two more times. They say hybrids are not cancelled and they should have a record if I had ever had an order even if it was cancelled. Ford says they can’t elevate it for investigation etc as there is no order to investigate. I told them I could show evidence from the Ford emails. My dealer says I can order when the my 2023s open in August. So I’ve waisted 8 or 9 months. I’m not happy and I don’t know what went wrong. I had called Ford and chatted online in the past but possibly with the marketing dept (different contact phone number I think). So my question is has this happened to anyone else? @timbartz @fordvideoguy any ideas? I don’t know what I can do. My dealer is not willing to help. I gave my drivers license and followed up with Ford and received a confirmation email so I don’t think it’s ROVP or whatever it’s called.
So when you called Ford marketing did they ask for your name, address telephone # etc. and then told you that you were in the system? I've done that a few times and they always found me, however I've never received an email from Ford. I would think that the emails from Ford should give you some leverage.
Sponsored