Sponsored

My Dealership has my ordered Mav listed on their website already.

Sage

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sagebrush
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Mav has just got the date under the production mode of last Friday. I check the dealers website and see it has appeared on their site already. It says, Sale Pending In transit.
I called and said they do that to all ordered vehicles and that my name is on that Mav and it is ours when it comes in.
It is kind of cool seeing it on the site and been a fun thing watching it get to this stage.
Sponsored

greenlaker

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 XLT Hybrid/'21 Bronco Sport/'15 M-B Sprinter
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep, I think it's SOP with Ford and their dealers. Mine was certainly listed on my dealer's site when it hit the lot, but it wasn't really available for purchase by anyone as I was not letting it go.

Gray Goose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
RG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Terrain Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Practices vary widely. Depends on the dealer. Mine is in transit, but not listed.

WildGrok

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Same happened to me, truck listed for sale on dealer website

Sponsored

ABTremor

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As Goose stated, it depends on the dealer. My Tremor never made an appearance on the dealers website. My salesman sent me a text and photos when it came off the transport truck and we picked it up the following day.

Personally, I'm glad it never showed on the website, eliminating the possibility of a bunch of folks showing up at the dealer to drool on it. šŸ˜‰

OP
OP

Sage

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sagebrush
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had to call dealer today and they asked if I still wanted the truck. They said they have had someone wanting to buy it already and it hasn't even left Mexico.

Superg0

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT FX4 Azure Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I been using the shop.ford.com tracker since I was assigned a VIN. Today my Ford Vehicle Order Tracking doesn't show my dealership anymore? It always showed the dealership that I ordered it from. Now that's missing. Anyone experience this? Kind of freaking out, hoping that the trip from the railyard to the dealership has no visibility since its on a truck now?

Ford Maverick My Dealership has my ordered Mav listed on their website already. missinCapture.PNG

NedF

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was a '23 now a '24 Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I checked for mine a few times as it was nearing the delivery date, including the night before I picked it up, and it never made their site. I still saw a guy drooling on it... It was in a corner parking stall a few over from the front doors so I had to go look at it before looking for the salesperson. The guy said it was a nice looking truck and I said I know I ordered itā€¦ he asked me a few questions. I think at first he thought it was an EV so I told him about the 2.5L Atkinson engine and the eCVT transmission and how they work together to propel the truck. I think I made a sale for the dealer -LOL.

jbrown9889

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 toyota prius
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am have same problem to, it is missing
Ford Maverick My Dealership has my ordered Mav listed on their website already. IMG_4894

Sponsored

22Ford XL Basic

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda cx5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Mav has just got the date under the production mode of last Friday. I check the dealers website and see it has appeared on their site already. It says, Sale Pending In transit.
I called and said they do that to all ordered vehicles and that my name is on that Mav and it is ours when it comes in.
It is kind of cool seeing it on the site and been a fun thing watching it get to this stage.

I hope you have a trustworthy and honest dealer. In my case my Maverick was ordered in July 2021 and was finally delivered in July 2022. It was advertised for sale even though it was my order on my reservation according to Ford Documents. Short story, the vehicle came in the dealer returned my deposit and payment and sold the vehicle for many thousands more.
I suberquently ordered the same vehicle from Riverhead Ford on Long Island . They delivered it prmptly and I love it.
I might add that my 2023 Maverick Hybrid costs thousands less than I was charged for the 2022.

It's a great vehicle and I am averaging about 47 MPG

Superg0

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT FX4 Azure Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am have same problem to, it is missing
IMG_4894.png
My dealer said it would be 2-11 days to ship. I then called Ford Marketing and they gave me 4/10-4/16. I believe since it gets transferred to a trucking company and they donā€™t provide tracking it is removed from the Shop Ford Site. I am doing daily drive byes at my dealer.

sanpablo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Shelby GT500, 1999 Ford Windstar
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hope you have a trustworthy and honest dealer. In my case my Maverick was ordered in July 2021 and was finally delivered in July 2022. It was advertised for sale even though it was my order on my reservation according to Ford Documents. Short story, the vehicle came in the dealer returned my deposit and payment and sold the vehicle for many thousands more.
I suberquently ordered the same vehicle from Riverhead Ford on Long Island . They delivered it prmptly and I love it.
I might add that my 2023 Maverick Hybrid costs thousands less than I was charged for the 2022.

It's a great vehicle and I am averaging about 47 MPG
I ordered my Mav from Riverhead Ford also. Salesman Bill S and sales manager Steve R took good care of me. Took 16 months though, 22 to 23 rollover!

anblatt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Nissan Kicks SV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I believe they show up on the website by default. When the paperwork is completed, and you actually take ownership of the truck they come down. Additionally, the dealership that owns it until you sign the final paperwork can have it removed by marking it sold or leave it up and just put customer order or something else like that on their web page. Since this takes a conscious effort most of them show up on the Ford website if you search for inventory. Mine showed up on the dealer's website a few days before I took possession. I wasn't worried because they had been honest with me throughout the whole 15-month process and already had a few others actually available for sale on the lot. Plus, for them it's a way to draw in customers and then sell them another one they have on the lot, put in an order for one, or try and upsell them to a Ranger or something else. So, it's easier and they have some incentive to leave it up.

Robert C

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow you have a great attitude - "cool" and "a fun thing".
I was so pissed off after waiting a YEAR AND 4 MONTHS for my order seeing it
listed on the dealership's web site for sale like anyone could come and get it sent me into a tailspin until I could rush there and get it before they sold it out from underneath me.
Yeah, at least they listed yours as pending.
Great attitude.
Sponsored