RandyS

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Ecoboost Mustang Convertible
And how much did it set you back?
I originally ordered an ALTO Blue XLT AWD back on Oct 28th. With the post from Long McArthur that orders with constrained items most likely would not be built until model year 2023, I decided to try the used route. I found this one with 233 miles on it. MSRP was $31,010 new, I paid $35,990. Area 51 XLT LUX , AWD, 4k Tow Pkg, with the FX4 package, tinted front windows, tailgate assist, is more than I would have ordered. They delivered it to me here in Iowa all the way from the Phoenix, AZ for no fee. So far I have added an Ecoboost engine cover, mud flaps, front & rear, a Truxedo tonneau cover, I have a custom hood graphic and custom door/box side graphics which I designed getting made this week, and Maverick tailgate letters. I will post photos when done.

Last edited:

Big Bob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘51 Dodge M37, ‘14 VW JettaTDI, ‘22 Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congratulation! Can’t wait to see it after your mods!

MojoJojo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav Hybrid XLT
Oh wow, thats not a bad deal considering the circumstances. I see many XL's barebones more than that on Carvana and other used car sites. Congratulations!

Sponsored

Dano

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB/AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I originally ordered an ALTO Blue XLT AWD back on Oct 28th. With the post from Long McArthur that orders with constrained items most likely would not be built until model year 2023, I decided to try the used route. I found this one with 233 miles on it. MSRP was $31,010 new, I paid $33,490. Area 51 XLT LUX , AWD, 4k Tow Pkg, with the FX4 package, tinted front windows, tailgate assist, is more than I would have ordered. They delivered it to me here in Iowa all the way from the Phoenix, AZ for no fee. So far I have added an Ecoboost engine cover, mud flaps, front & rear, a Truxedo tonneau cover, I have a custom hood graphic and custom door/box side graphics which I designed getting made this week, and Maverick tailgate letters. I will post photos when done.
Wow....great price....check it out now.......35 to 37 for xl's.......

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I originally ordered an ALTO Blue XLT AWD back on Oct 28th. With the post from Long McArthur that orders with constrained items most likely would not be built until model year 2023, I decided to try the used route. I found this one with 233 miles on it. MSRP was $31,010 new, I paid $33,490. Area 51 XLT LUX , AWD, 4k Tow Pkg, with the FX4 package, tinted front windows, tailgate assist, is more than I would have ordered. They delivered it to me here in Iowa all the way from the Phoenix, AZ for no fee. So far I have added an Ecoboost engine cover, mud flaps, front & rear, a Truxedo tonneau cover, I have a custom hood graphic and custom door/box side graphics which I designed getting made this week, and Maverick tailgate letters. I will post photos when done.
That is definitely not a bad price. And 233 miles, hell that's still using the original tank of gas. Good luck 👍

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Why does the Carvana show the price as $35,990 and not the $33,490 you said to have paid?

Looks like the sale price is $4,980 over MSRP

2022 Ford Maverick

Ford Maverick My Carvana Maverick 2022 Maverick $35,990.JPG

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: JJC
Sponsored

belmor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just bought a loaded Area 51 XLT from Vroom. Hoping it gets here in the next couple weeks. I paid about $2500 over MSRP but that’s about how much my dealers BS fees were so in the end it came out in the wash.

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Why does the Carvana show the price as $35,990 and not the $33,490 you said to have paid?

Looks like the sale price is $4,980 over MSRP

2022 Ford Maverick

2022 Maverick $35,990.JPG
Hmm that is interesting. The CarFax report also shows 377 miles was last reported on the odometer. Man you cannot trust Carvana, hopefully they actually have the title to it.

OP
OP
RandyS

RandyS

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Ecoboost Mustang Convertible
Sorry guys, just updated my original post $33,490 was my amount to finance after my DP of $2500., paid $35,990. My truck did come with 233 miles on it. I now have 468 on it

KimTexas

First Name
Berly Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid - 🌵 Grey
Congratulations its a very nice truck!

Dun4791

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy,dodge, ford,vw,honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
5k over, you must have really wanted one! Congratulations, looks good!
Sponsored