Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mazda 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ford Maverick My Maverick Review! IMG_20220117_142811

OK, before I give you my review, I decided to order the truck despite me being anti-American cars for decades. Reason was that I had old clunkers in my past and they were all American made. I was extremely poor so obviously bad cars. Eventually, I ended up buying mostly Nissan's which over time turned out to be good until around 100k and both my past Nissan's had major issues, one with a class action law suit. So, it was time to upgrade and the idea to get a new vehicle for not much more than a good used car seemed like a no-brainer.

I've heard that Ford trucks were the best so I ordered my XL around mid-June and got it about January 28. I've gone around 500 miles, in a mix of local and freeway. We live in Western Washington State, which means so many hills which I figure will go against me. My mileage has ranged from 37-42 no matter where I go!

So, to say the least, I'm fully impressed. Having a bad back, I always have pain driving nearly every car, until this truck. Even a two hour drive, no back issues Drives. So, pros: great mileage, easy to maneuver, feels like I'm driving a bigger truck than it is, loving the various storage areas inside and overall quality. Cons: Nothing other than I'm connected to bluetooth and my phone sometimes say's I need to re-pair to get everything. I'll figure it out down the road. Suffice to say, I just might think FORD in the future if this thing continues to do well down the road. For now, I can't say a bad thing about it and for the price, an excellent good deal. And Ford already had a box with my car filled with those FITS pieces that are dividers, trash can, etc...
Sponsored