First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I also ordered from the Apopka location. Nice enough people, no BS fees. But yeah, I always seem to know more than them and it is hard to get answers about orders. I am also on the list of people who had FWD and 4k. I upgraded to AWD and just want to make sure I am going to qualify for rebate (as I should), but they can't seem to tell me. Last thing I want to do is get to delivery and have $2200 extra on the bill that I really shouldn't have.
Sponsored

mavhopefull

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Mercedes Benz 300D Turbo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

tcw8848

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've had similar issues with Mullinax. The original order was placed without too much trouble but it had FWD with tow package, and since then the order has been in limbo with slow response from the sales rep. I was told the issue is they didn't know if I qualified for the AWD upgrade. Using the information in another thread I got the number for Ford marketing and after calling Ford I was able to confirm I did qualify for the upgrade. I passed the information on and hopefully the order will get straightened out now.

The reason I picked them was because they advertised no dealer fees, and the paperwork I signed with the vehicle price didn't have it - the price was the car plus taxes, tag, etc. So while there has been some bumps, I would still rather support them (or any other dealer) that doesn't try to make me pay $800 for the privilege of buying a car from them.
How did you find out exactly you qualified? I am also at Mullinax Apopka with the FWD/4K tow issue. Do you know if they modified your original order or put in a new order with AWD?

I think they made a brand new order for me and now there is no way for Ford to know I originally was one of the ones who ordered the FWD w/ 4k tow. Trying to make sure I can get the offer, which I should qualify for, but it's been swing and miss so far.

Like, I feel like this should be an easy fix for dealership to contact a regional rep and get straightened out for me, but I keep getting very indirect answers, etc.

Dustizord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Hi,

New to the forum. I ordered my Maverick in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl at Pines Ford. It's an XLT 2.5 hybrid with 400W inverter, rubber floor liners, trailer hitch receiver. They gave me an out the door price of $27,155.50.

Predelivery service charge of $698.50
Electronic Reg. Filing Fee $190.00
Title, Registration and/or License Fees $450

Are the major ancillary fees.

What does everyone think of this?

mavhopefull

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Mercedes Benz 300D Turbo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi,

New to the forum. I ordered my Maverick in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl at Pines Ford. It's an XLT 2.5 hybrid with 400W inverter, rubber floor liners, trailer hitch receiver. They gave me an out the door price of $27,155.50.

Predelivery service charge of $698.50
Electronic Reg. Filing Fee $190.00
Title, Registration and/or License Fees $450

Are the major ancillary fees.

What does everyone think of this?
I live up in Gainesville and ordered mine from Mullinax Ford Kissimmee. They are charging me MSRP + Tax + $350 title/tag work. They also deliver free to anywhere in Florida. I also tried to order locally but those Service Charge fees where crazy.

Sponsored

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
Reviving an older thread rather than starting a new one... anyone have any order/production/allocation info for Mullinax Kissimmee? Just wondering how many allocations they have been getting and how many of their vehicles have been delivered or picked for scheduling, or even total overall orders. Every time I ask, I keep getting told they don't have that information and they'll have a manager get back to me to no avail. Just curious.

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yeah, Mullinax may be the better of the dealerships in FL but that ain’t sayin’ much. Their overall communication is okay but seems like no one can get them to give updates or to sign the DORA/Contract, until the truck arrives. They just ghost customers instead of being transparent about their policies and procedures.

Mullinax needs to:
1) Regularly communicate info./updates, no news is still an update.
2) Sign their DORA/Contract agreements! We have to sign them, why can’t they?
3) Allow higher ordering priority of more then the default 19. Priority order 10 being ideal.
4) No vehicle services or prep. charges sneaked in on delivery date.

I don’t want to come off as bitchin’ because they really are better than other Florida dealers, which are confirmed snakes, excluding Peacock Ford, which I hear is okay. Hell, the way they turn over employees, I’ll be lucky to have the same sales associate, when my vehicle arrives! What then? Those Mullinax, middle-managers need to get a handle on this as vehicles start to come in.

Last edited:

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Reviving an older thread rather than starting a new one... anyone have any order/production/allocation info for Mullinax Kissimmee? Just wondering how many allocations they have been getting and how many of their vehicles have been delivered or picked for scheduling, or even total overall orders. Every time I ask, I keep getting told they don't have that information and they'll have a manager get back to me to no avail. Just curious.
I use Mullinax up here in Olympia Washington. My sales person has to get all the information from the Sales Manager. It usually takes a day or two to get the info I request, but I do get it.

jodiemon

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
elon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cactus grey xlt maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone want to give up their hybrid order? pls let me know

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 kia soul- 2023 santa cruz SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered at mullinax vero beach 10/21 xlt hybrid area51 and 1 opt. $100 trailer hitch , was $500 over sticker (only) total $24,375
no dealer fee etc.etc. only tax and tag,reg. i have it in writing, we will have a trade in 2016 kia soul
talked to them yesterday, I was told all is still on, they have no notice of being canceled. I got my 2019 f1fo stx in march 2020 ( new left over 0 miles) for $9,000 off sticker. I bought over 12 vechiles from them since 1976 ,was Velde ford until 2019,mulinax bought it. sad to see march 2019 they had still 20 plus 2019 and 50 plus 2020 f-150 and we are a small town. yesterday they had 4 -2021 f-150

Sponsored

AUTUS_FL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK XLT HYBRD;2021 HONDA REBEL 1100
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did those that ordered from Mullinax received back a Sales Manager signed buyer's order?

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did those that ordered from Mullinax received back a Sales Manager signed buyer's order?
I'm dealing with Mullinax in another state. They would not give me anything other than a signed DORA. They said they would not do a formalized Buyer's Order before VIN issuance.

My local Mullinax does all their orders with no mark up and no dealer fees. That's their shtick. They are marking up Mav's for $2K on the lot, though. But that's low compared to most dealers and they are up front about it.

I hear good things about Mullinaxes in general. Haven't heard of anyone getting dorked around on retail orders, so far. My Mav will be here in the next few days. Hoping it goes smooth.

1stNewFordTruck

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500, 2012 Dodge Journey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Doubt it. It’s Florida, man. There is going to be a $899 doc fee and a bunch of other BS. That’s what they did to me right up the road at the Auto Mall.
Wrong-O. I ordered from Mullinax in Kissimmee last month, but only after having already purchased a used car from them in September. No dealer fees on the last transaction and they promised no markup from MSRP on my Maverick.

AUTUS_FL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK XLT HYBRD;2021 HONDA REBEL 1100
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm dealing with Mullinax in another state. They would not give me anything other than a signed DORA. They said they would not do a Buyer's Order before VIN issuance.

My local Mullinax does all their orders with no mark up and no dealer fees. That's their shtick. They are marking up Mav's for $2K on the lot, though. But that's low compared to most dealers and they are up front about it.

I hear good things about Mullinaxes in general. Haven't heard of anyone getting dorked around on retail orders, so far. My Mav will be here in the next few days. Hoping it goes smooth.
When I asked them for the signed buyer's order my sales advisor said: The price I was quoted is MSRP and they will honor that price for me. Now, if I decline it then the dealer has the option to charge over MSRP to the open market.

1stNewFordTruck

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500, 2012 Dodge Journey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No it does not "automatically are given 80". On retail "customer orders" it defaults to 19.

Looks like your salesperson improperly put your order in as a "stock order" which probably defaults to the 80 you see. If he/she started a retail order it defaults to 19.
I'm constantly amazed at the misinformation out there.
Sponsored