2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just called and they have a Lariat Lux Hybrid in Alto Blue. It is a customer order. If you are on this forum, please let me know if you are picking it up. That was my exact build and I would love to take it if not.

Edit: Looks like it was a 6/29 order.
Sponsored

Last edited:

RedFishJax

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered an XLT from Duval Ford on 10/30. Still waiting on a build date.

Lombardidm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang, 2016 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was at Duval Ford last night for our monthly Mustang Club meeting and asked to see the Alto Blue Lariat Lux Package Maverick. They only had two Hybrid Fleet Mavericks in white in the back lot. So, not sure what the story is about the claim they had one??
I ordered by 1st Edition, Rapid Red Maverick from Duval Ford on 30 August. I did get to speak with the sales manager last evening and he was pretty non-committal about when it may be built, just said that batteries were probably the main issue. We heard that before. Patiently waiting...

OP
OP
skadizzle

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I was at Duval Ford last night for our monthly Mustang Club meeting and asked to see the Alto Blue Lariat Lux Package Maverick. They only had two Hybrid Fleet Mavericks in white in the back lot. So, not sure what the story is about the claim they had one??
I ordered by 1st Edition, Rapid Red Maverick from Duval Ford on 30 August. I did get to speak with the sales manager last evening and he was pretty non-committal about when it may be built, just said that batteries were probably the main issue. We heard that before. Patiently waiting...
I posted this thread before I figured out the Window Sticker and order tracker. It shows in the system that it is schedule to be delivered on 1/23 so it shows on the dealer site, but doesn't look like it arrived yet.
Sponsored