Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'78 Slab
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
  • Banned
Long story short- after asking for a copy of my covp information to ensure the incompetent sales people at mullinax processed my order correctly, I was sent a screenshot of who know what but not why I asked for.

after sending Carmen the step by step instructions on how to get the info I was asking for it never came.

I demanded my refund be returned to immediately. Was told it’s on its way. Well it’s been 3 days and nothing.

not worried as amex was used for the transaction but it’s so long ago I have to send them a letter to do the dispute vs doing it online.
Sponsored

Last edited:

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry for what you went through. Some dealers do not care how customers are treated

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You will get your $100 deposit back. Just send them a follow up email with your copy of the deposit receipt, that’s what I did.

Last edited:

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Which Mullinax? I've had no problem at the Apopka one.

OP
OP

Sirjohn

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'78 Slab
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
  • Banned
Apopka- They were ignorant and condescending from the jump. I'm not worried about the money, I'll get it back one way or the other.

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I put my deposit down in October 2021 and didn't get my vehicle until March of this year so most likely longer than yours. They did forget to apply it to the vehicle purchase and it look a few days to get it back but I did. I think what helped me though was that they wanted me to complete the survey and I told them not until my deposit was returned. Got it the same day.

OP
OP

Sirjohn

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'78 Slab
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
  • Banned
I put my deposit down in October 2021 and didn't get my vehicle until March of this year so most likely longer than yours. They did forget to apply it to the vehicle purchase and it look a few days to get it back but I did. I think what helped me though was that they wanted me to complete the survey and I told them not until my deposit was returned. Got it the same day.

Glad it worked out for you.

jorl

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav HYB XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got my 22 XLT from APOPKA MULLINAX(took a year to get it last MARCH,but was not in a hurry) and had no problems(even when ordering additional parts-tailgate liner and side AIRBAG RECALL)-go see AUSTIN GARDNER

Ponchsox

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mullinax in Vero Beach was great to work with. They even drove two hours to deliver my vehicle at home. Never set foot in the dealership.