Gray

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has a "slightly used" with 800 miles Cyber Orange Lariat on the lot if anyone is interested. They called me about it but...UGH. Cyber Orange?
Did you see the price they are asking $45,900. Sticker price new $35,900. That is one heck of a mark up

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE, MachE, Explorer, C10
Engine
Undecided
Has a "slightly used" with 800 miles Cyber Orange Lariat on the lot if anyone is interested. They called me about it but...UGH. Cyber Orange?
Drove it Friday. They are a little it proud of it askinking over 40k. Honestly was underwhelmed with the drive feel of the AWD. If it had felt more rear wheel biased and fun I could see the appeal but for Florida I think the Hybrid is worth waiting for on this truck..

Springboks

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Deon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeomans has dealer markup. Avoid. You are MUCH better driving the 50 miles to Mullinax
In Apopka. Zero dealer fees and markup. They often have Mavericks on the lot. Yeomans didn’t want my business either. Thank goodness. Resulted in me finding Mullinax.

Sponsored

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeomans has dealer markup. Avoid. You are MUCH better driving the 50 miles to Mullinax
In Apopka. Zero dealer fees and markup. They often have Mavericks on the lot. Yeomans didn’t want my business either. Thank goodness. Resulted in me finding Mullinax.
Have spoken with sales manager there about pricing. He said A, Z, X plan pricing will be honored. Retail what ever the traffic will bear.
So the dealer told me.............

OP
OP
JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you see the price they are asking $45,900. Sticker price new $35,900. That is one heck of a mark up
Totally out of line with that asking price. The color was a no-go at any price. If I wanted to look like a school bus I'd slap red blinking lights and a flip-out stop sign on it.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm kind of glad people don't like the Cyber Orange. I got it to be unique. Well, except, from 7-8:30 AM and 2-3:30 PM.

Ford Maverick Gary Yeoman Ford... be234455482487ed6e46ecde0b8a84a2

RicksMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rapid Red 2022 Lariat Lux 1$tED 4k AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I contacted Yeoman before buying at Paradise Ford. The salesman didn't seem interested in a sale so I passed.
I used to live in NE Florida and contacted Gary Yeoman about an Expedition my wife was looking for and they seemed very disinterested in finding something for her. Maybe they don't work on commission, there were some around there that didn't!

OP
OP
JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm kind of glad people don't like the Cyber Orange. I got it to be unique. Well, except, from 7-8:30 AM and 2-3:30 PM.

be234455482487ed6e46ecde0b8a84a2.jpg
I really can't say too much about the color. At one point we bought our daughter a "bumblebee yellow" Jeep Wrangler that was cool. Just not my color.

Last edited:
Sponsored
OP
OP
JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I called and put in a request for an XL or XLT that may have been ordered but someone decided they didn't want it. They're out there but I have a feeling there's people in line waiting for something similar. I'll keep nagging. They do have a demo on the lot but they're not selling it so that other folks can actually test drive and get into it so they can get a feel for the Maverick. All dealers should have done this from Day 1. Gary Yeoman's needs to do this with their $45K overpriced Lariat.

Goldrush72

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Mach1 18 Ecosport 08 Sebring
Don't know if i'm going to get screwed as my dealer "Ford of Ocala" is now owned by Gary Yeomans. Now shows Garyyeomanford of ocala on tracker. My Lariot is stuck on broke down railcar in Birmingham Alabama. 😟

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL
Good ol' Gary!

OP
OP
JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good ol' Gary!
Guess they sold it because it's no longer on the website. Congrats to someone, but damn hell, I sure wasn't going to pay $45K for a Maverick!
Sponsored

Last edited: