Mullinax Ford

botb70

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Odyssey
This dealership does not charge any processing fees and that's a major savings but there have been a few hiccups that has caused concern so I'll keep you posted. At this time I'm dealing with the Sales Manager and he seems like a straight shooter??
Sponsored

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
I'm using Mullinax in Kissimmee... I've resorted to drinking and calling ford directly vs. dealing with anyone there. Completely misinformed and communication has been non-existent, even with the sales manager (whom insisted I was not going to see my hybrid order for two years)... Even Ford customer service laughed when I asked them if this was true. Makes me doubt if they actually put my order in correctly or if they're doing everything they can to actually get it scheduled at the earliest opportunity should the stars align.

My wife and I bought our mustang from there and it was a great experience.. This time around is starting out shaky at best.

omar2006

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150, 93 F150, 90 Mustang
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This dealership does not charge any processing fees and that's a major savings but there have been a few hiccups that has caused concern so I'll keep you posted. At this time I'm dealing with the Sales Manager and he seems like a straight shooter??
Doubt it. It’s Florida, man. There is going to be a $899 doc fee and a bunch of other BS. That’s what they did to me right up the road at the Auto Mall.

OP
OP

botb70

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Odyssey
I'm with Mullinax can you elaborate on "hiccups"? New Smyrna Beach.
A salesperson tried to convince me that all Mavericks had an Ecoboost engine, that priority code 80 was not a problem and then Ford will adjust the priority code. After talking directly to the sales manager I think(hope) these issues have been corrected?

Sponsored

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
Doubt it. It’s Florida, man. There is going to be a $899 doc fee and a bunch of other BS. That’s what they did to me right up the road at the Auto Mall.
To their defense, Mullinax is a no haggle, no fees dealer. The price you see is the price you pay. There were no additional added fees over the sticker (was actually below MSRP) of our 2020 Mustang other than tax, tag, title (and these were very similar to what I paid on my Mazda so I know they weren't inflated numbers). Got Fords 72 month, 0% deal at the time too so there was literally no haggling on anything other than the trade in value which they did work with us on.

Their site is actually showing $750 below MSRP on their stock Bronco sports which is crazy considering other dealers are adding thousands.

Scooter66

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F-150 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A salesperson tried to convince me that all Mavericks had an Ecoboost engine, that priority code 80 was not a problem and then Ford will adjust the priority code. After talking directly to the sales manager I think(hope) these issues have been corrected?
My Maverick was built yesterday and will be delivered around 11/17. I have an XLT FX4 EB so I am not having the hybrid availability issues. If they would have made the Hybrid with AWD, I would have bought one!

Potatomafia

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are you dealing with Marvin?

I emailed him almost 3 weeks ago with some basic questions about ordering, ADM, etc and he has not replied to me yet, despite weekly emails from him asking if I have purchased a vehicle yet.

One of the sales reps finally responded to my email but couldn't give me a good answer if they will accept X-plan.

Mullinax came highly recommended on the Bronco6g forums, so I chose them. They don't charge dealer fees and will deliver any new vehicle to anywhere in the state of Florida.

OP
OP

botb70

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Odyssey

I emailed him almost 3 weeks ago with some basic questions about ordering, ADM, etc and he has not replied to me yet, despite weekly emails from him asking if I have purchased a vehicle yet.

One of the sales reps finally responded to my email but couldn't give me a good answer if they will accept X-plan.

Mullinax came highly recommended on the Bronco6g forums, so I chose them. They don't charge dealer fees and will deliver any new vehicle to anywhere in the state of Florida.
Not Marvin.

OP
OP

botb70

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Odyssey
Received my Ford order confirmation, all is correct. With that being said, Estaban is the sales manager I'm dealing with at Mullinax in Apopka and has done what he said he would. The wait begins....m

Sponsored

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Who ever can get you X plan can access for AXZ site. In the QA section there are forms that can be printed, they list exactly what dealer can charge AXZ plan. One of these forms has line items for you to fill out and dealer to fill out and sign.

OP
OP

botb70

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Odyssey
Received my Ford order confirmation, all is correct. With that being said, Esteban is the sales manager I'm dealing with at Mullinax in Apopka and has done what he said he would. The wait begins....m
Oops, name is Esteban.

Crazy

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
I am using Mullinax Apopka. I always know more then my sales guy. He is always going to get back to me but never does. I had the FWD/tow package problem. I am on my 4th production date. The latest is 11/8. I contacted them yesterday to see if a Maverick would be available to view. He said it just so happens a truck just pulled in with 6 of them. I think 3 were sold and the other 3 were quickly spoken for.

BrettWeir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I've had similar issues with Mullinax. The original order was placed without too much trouble but it had FWD with tow package, and since then the order has been in limbo with slow response from the sales rep. I was told the issue is they didn't know if I qualified for the AWD upgrade. Using the information in another thread I got the number for Ford marketing and after calling Ford I was able to confirm I did qualify for the upgrade. I passed the information on and hopefully the order will get straightened out now.

The reason I picked them was because they advertised no dealer fees, and the paperwork I signed with the vehicle price didn't have it - the price was the car plus taxes, tag, etc. So while there has been some bumps, I would still rather support them (or any other dealer) that doesn't try to make me pay $800 for the privilege of buying a car from them.

res0991

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I placed my order with Mullinax Apopka last weekend. Worked with Esteban and was in and out in no time. Received email confirmation a few days later. I shopped around in Central Florida, and Mullinax was only dealer what was straight forward with me fwiw.
Sponsored