First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Highlander, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hopefully a change in the positive direction, I checked my tracker this morning and still in production. I wonder if anyone on the build week of 10/18 has been 'built'?
I am (was) i the week of 10/11 and the build is still not completed.

Jtracing919

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I am (was) i the week of 10/11 and the build is still not completed.
I originally was 10/11 then bumped to 10/18. Hopefully our trucks are built and the tracker just isn't updating.
Do you have an eta listed?

Charles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I called this number and they transferred me to Ford Marketing (800-334-4375). The rep told me that they do not have access to build dates. Not helpful at all...
strange
I never got an email of the delay as some have or should say email of the November 1 build week being delayed to such and such date so this info is helpful to see. Boy that’s one hell of a delay though. I hope I get it by Xmas at this rate
I didn't get an email either

Deleted member 1370

My sales person just called me and said I'm now scheduled for NOV 29th from an original NOV 1 build date..WTF!?
Dang, seems like a lot if not most November 1 builds have this happening although I have not heard anything from my dealer nor a ford email tbh.

Sponsored

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Don't quote me on this but I believe the MX plant only produces the hybrid so if you upgraded to the 2.0L Ecoboost, those are produced in Cleveland, OH. But feel free to fact check me, this was just based on an article I read a few weeks ago. I'm in the auto business, I work for Schaeffler who produces the bearings that go in these transmissions. And I can tell you the materials shortage is not going away anytime soon, especially with the microchips. Looking at 2024 for any kind of normalization.

russross

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't quote me on this but I believe the MX plant only produces the hybrid so if you upgraded to the 2.0L Ecoboost, those are produced in Cleveland, OH. But feel free to fact check me, this was just based on an article I read a few weeks ago. I'm in the auto business, I work for Schaeffler who produces the bearings that go in these transmissions. And I can tell you the materials shortage is not going away anytime soon, especially with the microchips. Looking at 2024 for any kind of normalization.
All Mavericks are assembled in the same Mexico plant. The difference you are referring to is where the engine itself is produced. They are still sent to the Mexico plant for assembly.

Charles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dang, seems like a lot if not most November 1 builds have this happening although I have not heard anything from my dealer nor a ford email tbh.
I learned yesterday there was an update on Oct 30 but those responsible for emailing customers have failed to do.

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
All Mavericks are assembled in the same Mexico plant. The difference you are referring to is where the engine itself is produced. They are still sent to the Mexico plant for assembly.
Thanks for the explanation! I appreciate it!

rcheneyjr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Highlander, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I originally was 10/11 then bumped to 10/18. Hopefully our trucks are built and the tracker just isn't updating.
Do you have an eta listed?
Yes, my ETA is listed as 11/9, but will that be pushed back a week for the shutdown??? Who knows?

Sponsored

Jtracing919

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Yes, my ETA is listed as 11/9, but will that be pushed back a week for the shutdown??? Who knows?
That's a good question, not sure anyone knows what's going on. Hopefully we will be surprised and ours show up by the eta.

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I learned yesterday there was an update on Oct 30 but those responsible for emailing customers have failed to do.
I called Ford Marketing to see if my schedule of November 8 week was rescheduled or not. Was told that they do not have access to that information. I reached out to my dealer (Granger Ford) via email. Within 1 hour I had a response...my actual build date is November 17.

Deleted member 1370

Unfortunately that doesn’t surprise me. Attention to detail is dying it seems.

Deleted member 1370

I called Ford Marketing to see if my schedule of November 8 week was rescheduled or not. Was told that they do not have access to that information. I reached out to my dealer (Granger Ford) via email. Within 1 hour I had a response...my actual build date is November 17.
That’s not too bad at all, hopefully by that then my week of November 1 build will be of a date such as November 11th or so. Thanks for this information.

Jtracing919

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I finally got my built email this morning. Blend date 10/13, production 10/22, built 11/3. Eta 11/29-12/6, Memphis,TN area. Definitely took longer than the 1.5 days or few days I had previously seen to be built. Not complaining, but maybe at least some data for others who have been hanging in production for a while.
Area 51 XLT AWD 4k tow
Sponsored

Last edited: