Maverick Raptor sighted???

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, Ranger is also a body on frame construction and can handle a lot more hence why the full size Bronco is based on the Ranger platform. What's next, an Escape Raptor? 😂 That's essentially what a Maverick Raptor would be
Bronco is not full size.
Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Bronco is not full size.
The maverick has a bigger interior and cargo space which is why I am buying one.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

True. How about a Maverick RS street truck with 350hp and the running gear of the Focus RS?
Hope they do, 5 years from now when parts are available, I will combine em with my Tremor to make a Maverick S.T. Super Tremor! Maybe Flatout Racing suspension and some chassis stiffeners.

TedTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Saw one an hour ago, saw side badge and beveled front, tailgate spoiler and couldn’t see tailgate or plates so not sure it was a Maverick or blue Ranger. But does the ranger have a plastic black bumper like the Maverick? This truck did.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bert Rooster

Bert Rooster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Toyota T-100, 06 Jeep Liberty, 2018 Tiffin MH
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This morning I saw a red (Hot Pepper Red?) Maverick with large Raptor logos on the doors, small black logo on the top of the wind shield, and black lettering on the tailgate. It went by pretty fast so I didn't see many other details. Is this a real deal or just someone with some stickers and wishful thinking?

Mystery solved :)
I've seen this truck several times, this morning I was able to wave the guy down. Very "interesting" fellow. I asked about the Raptor and at first he gave me a BS line about it being an import - "you have to order these from Australia" . I said "Yeah, right", he then told me he got a F-150 Raptor sticker and cut it down to fit. Apparently he has or has had a F-150 Raptor and is trying to make his Maverick look like it. He does have a nice tailgate sticker, it is just an outline of the Maverick logo letters. It looks much better than the black lettering.

I have now seen 5 Mavericks in the wild (including the one I took a test drive in). I've talked to 3 of the drivers and they all share a similar trait: ear-to-ear smiles:)

Ford Maverick Maverick Raptor sighted??? Maverick 'Raptor' pic

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Its the RAP option. Raptor Appearance Package!!

GPSMan

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ha! love it. Plus the fact someone apparently 100 years old would do this. Ha!
Thats pretty awesome.
😆

GPSMan

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Btw I've seen a shitton of real Raptors show up around the bay area recently. Deliveries deliveries deliveries I guess this time of year.

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mystery solved :)
I've seen this truck several times, this morning I was able to wave the guy down. Very "interesting" fellow. I asked about the Raptor and at first he gave me a BS line about it being an import - "you have to order these from Australia" . I said "Yeah, right", he then told me he got a F-150 Raptor sticker and cut it down to fit. Apparently he has or has had a F-150 Raptor and is trying to make his Maverick look like it. He does have a nice tailgate sticker, it is just an outline of the Maverick logo letters. It looks much better than the black lettering.

I have now seen 5 Mavericks in the wild (including the one I took a test drive in). I've talked to 3 of the drivers and they all share a similar trait: ear-to-ear smiles:)

Maverick 'Raptor' pic.jpg
Loved him in Big Trouble in Little China, awful taste in truck accessories though

Ford Maverick Maverick Raptor sighted??? lo_pan.0.0
Sponsored