Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

https://pin.it/57Vy4qz I would really like to see aftermarket make front bumpers like this for our trucks
Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

https://pin.it/57Vy4qz I would really like to see aftermarket make front bumpers like this for our trucks
Looks good. I think if there ever was a Raptor it should be a solid 3" lift(with wheel travel), better bumpers front and rear, additional chassis bracing, 2.3 motor to mustang tune, 31s standard with 33s optional, and further upgraded shocks.

Dynawide

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Cadillac ATS, 2011 Mustang, 2019 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks good. I think if there ever was a Raptor it should be a solid 3" lift(with wheel travel), better bumpers front and rear, additional chassis bracing, 2.3 motor to mustang tune, 31s standard with 33s optional, and further upgraded shocks.
So basically a Ranger?

OP
OP
Dslaughterbeck

Dslaughterbeck

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ya I just want the bumper mostly

Dmthomp32

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I like the image. Looks like the Tremor on steroids, pretty much exactly what it should be! Not sure if there will be a point to it with a unibody. Although there is plenty of cool stuff that doesn’t need to have a purpose other than being cool!

Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

So basically a Ranger?
More like a Tremor with Focus RS drivetrain, Flatout Shocks, minitub all 4 wheel wells, move the computer up, change out the front bumper for something not 100% plastic, and add some subframe connectors. Just enough to beef it enough for bouncing around and room for bigger tires.

Rangers are too big on the outside without making the inside bigger. I took our Tremor out on the road to Hana today. Lots of tight one way spots that have rock wall on one side and cliff with no guard rail on the other. Several time me and the opposing cars would squeeze by and I would get through the narrowest gaps. I love how skinny it drives. Rangers are as big as my 96 Bronco.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ford cheapened the FX4 and Tremor branding on the Maverick. I don't see them doing that to the Raptor branding anytime soon.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ford cheapened the FX4 and Tremor branding on the Maverick. I don't see them doing that to the Raptor branding anytime soon.
Thats just silly. Ford cheapened trucks by building the Maverick. Is this a bad thing to you, if so, can I have some money to buy a expensive truck?

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thats just silly. Ford cheapened trucks by building the Maverick. Is this a bad thing to you, if so, can I have some money to buy a expensive truck?
I get what you're saying, but the badging "cheapening" is happening everywhere. BMW and Mercedes have done the same with the M and AMG badges.
Sponsored