Sponsored

Maverick production - How many will be built per day?

JibbersCrabst

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Focus ST, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks! If they keep making mavericks at the August rate of 1,297 and there are 100,000 orders placed then I should be on track to get my hybrid luxury xlt in about 6.5 years or so. That’s just dandy.
They're pumping out 14k Bronco sports a month they can almost surely ramp up Maverick production more. Also there weren't 100k orders just 100k reservations. I think there was something like 30k actual retail orders. It also sounds like they are running ahead of schedule. If I'm not mistaken some people have posted that theirs were entering production ahead of schedule and units showing up at dealerships 2-3 weeks after production rather than the expected 4-6 weeks.
Sponsored

dmbell502

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Titan
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
ok so more than I thought, but less than I hoped-for. So I'll pin my hopes on them having a big ramp up for September

Rivers90

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Tremor, Xterra, Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

In march there were 18,414 Bronco sports made. So the plant can make a lot if the chip shortage or other shortages don't hold things up.

Hyfly11

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hyrum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yea, I imagine September’s numbers will be much better. And October even better than September. August was the first month of production really so things should start getting in a good flow and they should start pumping these little tanks out!

XLTLUXA51

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ezra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650r, Suzuki SX4, Buell blast 500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They're pumping out 14k Bronco sports a month they can almost surely ramp up Maverick production more. Also there weren't 100k orders just 100k reservations. I think there was something like 30k actual retail orders. It also sounds like they are running ahead of schedule. If I'm not mistaken some people have posted that theirs were entering production ahead of schedule and units showing up at dealerships 2-3 weeks after production rather than the expected 4-6 weeks.
This is everything I wanted to hear thank you!

Sponsored

UncleDuke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fusion
As I am a Ford retiree and still have buddies working there, some of them at assembly plants I can tell you that the 53 second mark is what they shoot for. August numbers show that they were settling into production mode. The numbers will come up as time progresses.

Mikey

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FE Maverick 1966 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I know at least one FE got scheduled, mine build week 11/15. 🤪🚘👍

Brsbill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 sta
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How many officially ? My question is where is number 1 that was built In may. probably a family member or museum.

Sponsored

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Mine is in production. Eco XLT with every package. My heart is racing. Huge upgrade from a stellar 2007 Mountaireer.
Happy dude in PA

OP
OP

hammerc16

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S10 Chev.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any word on when they are going to start the XLT's with the 2.5 Hybrid production? My dealer told me all options I requested is there, and just waiting for a production date.

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How many Mavricks will be built per day?
Apparently, the formula is

Y-1=X

Where

Y=the number required to get me a build date.

And

X=the total number built.

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any word on when they are going to start the XLT's with the 2.5 Hybrid production? My dealer told me all options I requested is there, and just waiting for a production date.
Retail Hybrids are being produced since 9/13. I think the simple answer is you are in a vast pool of people with orders waiting on scheduling and there’s no telling when your specific build will get chosen, but you have a lower chance per week compared to ecoboost orders due to constrained hybrid supply chain.