hj630

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick xlt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I only experienced it twice when I just left my home at around 30 miles. I feel the car shaking for 2 seconds and then everything is back to normal. I saw this on f150 before but don’t know if anyone experienced it too
Sponsored

OneAlienBoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is it more of a shake, or a rumble? If it feels like going over a rumble strip or something like that, then it's the lane departure warning. Our truck did it a couple of times months ago, lasted a few seconds, scared the hell out of me. But it's never happened again.

OP
OP

hj630

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick xlt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is it more of a shake, or a rumble? If it feels like going over a rumble strip or something like that, then it's the lane departure warning. Our truck did it a couple of times months ago, lasted a few seconds, scared the hell out of me. But it's never happened again.
It’s shake. I know the lane keeping warning will vibrate the steering wheel but this is def more violent and different. I can’t really reproduce it either

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I only experienced it twice when I just left my home at around 30 miles. I feel the car shaking for 2 seconds and then everything is back to normal. I saw this on f150 before but don’t know if anyone experienced it too
Good morning! Can you please send over a private message with your VIN and the name/location of your local Ford dealer so I can look into your brake concerns on my end?

Maverick+

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 hybrid shadow black BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good morning! Can you please send over a private message with your VIN and the name/location of your local Ford dealer so I can look into your brake concerns on my end?
I went to start my hybrid and I had the violent shake it was very violent, I turned the key off very quickly let it sit, turned it back on everything was fine I took it to the dealer to have it checked, they found no codes have them change the oil at $2,300 Miles and hoping it never happens again.
I would gladly send you my VIN this should be looked into.

Sponsored

upnash

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Vue, Dodge Grand Caravan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The only “shaking“ I ever get on my ‘23 Maverick hybrid is hardly noticeable and only when it transitions from electric to the gas engine. And this only happens occasionally and probably only for a fraction of a second. I’m pretty sure it’s normal. Ford did a nice job designing my hybrid Maverick. I love driving this truck!
Sponsored