First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine was 9/18/2022 :) or at least that's the date I got the "built" email.
Thanks - I wonder if there is a bad batch. I only have 8500 miles and things are fine but I will definitely be keeping my ears open.
Sponsored

Wozz123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have Hybrid XLT 2022, about 22,000 miles on it and started to shake on highway speed only when accelerating.
Took it in this morning, waiting to hear from the dealership.

I am reading other threads here and see some mentions on axles and CV leaks - Is there anything else it might be based on experience?
Love the truck but it feels like I'm at the dealership more and more lately and its only at 22,000 miles =\

Update - Just got a call from the dealership, said the lower transverse mount is faulty

2nd Update - Mounts replaced, tech found some "play" in axles and recommended replacing them as well, parts ordered but not ETA as they are backordered... they recommend not driving it as they think the vibration from the axles is what might have caused the mounts to fail as well so they provided with loaner car until axles will arrive.
all done under warranty.
will update.
I have 23 XLT Hybrid Mav took mine in for vibration during acceleration, they told me it was bad tires I have 14,500 miles on it and had the tires rotated twice , after leaving a scathing review saying I felt they were trying to pass the buck until the warranty was out the service guy was quick to call me to try and fix the situation after replacing all 4 tires which I have to pay for 40% of the vibration is still there so now I have a loaner , waiting to hear back from them

inline_five

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have 23 XLT Hybrid Mav took mine in for vibration during acceleration, they told me it was bad tires I have 14,500 miles on it and had the tires rotated twice , after leaving a scathing review saying I felt they were trying to pass the buck until the warranty was out the service guy was quick to call me to try and fix the situation after replacing all 4 tires which I have to pay for 40% of the vibration is still there so now I have a loaner , waiting to hear back from them
Tell them you want a refund on your tires and put the old ones back on

inline_five

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They gave me the tires for free and replaced the axles vibration gone😀
I've had bad beads before you can tell on the tire, it's obvious when rolling your hand around it.

Glad they did the right thing, they definitely earned future business!
Sponsored