maningr

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Envoy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have any of you seen a Maverick commercial on any of the broadcast or cable tv channels? I have not seen one. All I knew of the maverick prior to ordering was from news articles/press releases/youtube. Curious if it's just the market that I live in or if there just hasn't been a media barrage like there has with the Lightning.
Sponsored

JoeEd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have any of you seen a Maverick commercial on any of the broadcast or cable tv channels? I have not seen one. All I knew of the maverick prior to ordering was from news articles/press releases/youtube. Curious if it's just the market that I live in or if there just hasn't been a media barrage like there has with the Lightning.
Haven't seen one in the mid Atlantic area. Most of our friends have never heard of the Maverick when we mention that we have one ordered.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No need for them - they are sold out, no more business can be done so why would they spend any money promoting it? As they hit the road and people start seeing them, I doubt they'll need to do anything more than they are currently (i.e. nothing outside of online content) to keep the momentum for a few years minimum.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have never seen any Maverick ads...print, online, TV. Just auto journalists. And I guess they have no need to advertise for something that sold extremely well. Even to the point of selling out a whole year's production early.

I still have people who stop me and ask what kind of vehicle am I driving, and I tell them Maverick and they have no idea what that is. Never heard of it. Part of me wonders, what planet are they living. But of course most people won't know until it's advertised or someone they know gets one.

Mrdon2022maverick

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have never seen any Maverick ads...print, online, TV. Just auto journalists. And I guess they have no need to advertise for something that sold extremely well. Even to the point of selling out a whole year's production early.

I still have people who stop me and ask what kind of vehicle am I driving, and I tell them Maverick and they have no idea what that is. Never heard of it. Part of me wonders, what planet are they living. But of course most people won't know until it's advertised or someone they know gets one.
All I ever see is in YouYube...

Sponsored

Mrdon2022maverick

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No noneā€¦they obviously donā€™t need to advertise. Theyā€™ve sold more than they can build
Well..... That is true!!

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Every truck they deliver is free advertising. Since there are relatively few in the wild, each one people notice is a novelty. It's almost a guerilla marketing campaign. Not sure if Ford planned it that way, or just got lucky. Either way, it's brilliant.

Alberta Boy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rapid Red First Edition Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

The wife saw a 15 second spot while watching " The Batchelor (ette). Back in October I think.

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've seen this one repeatedly. Where have y'all been? It's on all the time!

/s

Sponsored

tngreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
NO commercials please.... we got enough people on the order wagon....LOL

OP
OP

maningr

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Envoy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
NO commercials please.... we got enough people on the order wagon....LOL
Weā€™re safe now. They canā€™t order till August. Surely a my23 wouldnā€™t beat a my22. They wouldnā€™t do that. Right?

Mag Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are you talking about that Graber thing that had the 302 in it that my Dart blew it's doors off or is it the guy in all Black that's a quick draw with a Colt 45 or I'm kind of old I think maybe back July or August I dont remember about a Maverick I think I ordered one not sure ??? but surely if I order ordered one back then it would have came in by now 8 months later hell I don't know. šŸ¤”šŸ˜“ā”

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If itā€™s not full electric itā€™s not in Fords marketing plan.

OP
OP

maningr

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Envoy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are you talking about that Graber thing that had the 302 in it that my Dart blew it's doors off or is it the guy in all Black that's a quick draw with a Colt 45 or I'm kind of old I think maybe back July or August I dont remember about a Maverick I think I ordered one not sure ??? but surely if I order ordered one back then it would have came in by now 8 months later hell I don't know. šŸ¤”šŸ˜“ā”
You thinking of Tom Cruise or James Garner?
Sponsored