JB9

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT EB 2.0L
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The baby is here! After going almost a full term to 9 months, I finally got to drive her home tonight. Loving every minute so far. :love:

The only real surprise when I took delivery was the lack of a manual rear sliding window. I was on the fence when I ordered last November as to whether I wanted one or not, but I could have sworn that the rear sliding window was included with CP 360 on the XLT package so I had no choice.

I see in the latest 2022 order guide (as well as in numerous threads on this website) that the manual sliding window requires CP 360, but there is no mention in the CP 360 description of it being included now.

If @fordvideoguy is monitoring this thread, perhaps he can confirm whether the sliding rear window was separated from the CP 360 package during the mid-year changes or is my old man memory is just deceiving me?

Mox Nix in any event, I wouldn’t change a thing on it now. I may just sleep in the garage tonight!

Ford Maverick Manual sliding rear window 5CFFF291-9AFA-43A8-978B-87DB0B2ECDBB
Sponsored

adsandiego

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 MAV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The baby is here! After going almost a full term to 9 months, I finally got to drive her home tonight. Loving every minute so far. :love:

The only real surprise when I took delivery was the lack of a manual rear sliding window. I was on
The rear sliding window is/was a $155 option.

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As of the 08/01/2021 order guide, to get the manual rear sliding window on an XL requires Co-Pilot360, but CP360 does not require/include the manual RSW.

XLT does not require CP360 to get the manual RSW, and CP360 does not require/include the manual RSW.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided

The only real surprise when I took delivery was the lack of a manual rear sliding window. I was on the fence when I ordered last November as to whether I wanted one or not, but I could have sworn that the rear sliding window was included with CP 360 on the XLT package so I had no choice.

I see in the latest 2022 order guide (as well as in numerous threads on this website) that the manual sliding window requires CP 360, but there is no mention in the CP 360 description of it being included now.

If @fordvideoguy is monitoring this thread, perhaps he can confirm whether the sliding rear window was separated from the CP 360 package during the mid-year changes or is my old man memory is just deceiving me?

Mox Nix in any event, I wouldn’t change a thing on it now. I may just sleep in the garage tonight!

5CFFF291-9AFA-43A8-978B-87DB0B2ECDBB.jpeg
Sorry to say that Sliding Rear Window was always a stand alone option. On the XL it required you to have the Co-Pilot 360 to add it to your order but was still an option you had to select.