2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

How can all you people (who have NEVER made changes after getting a VIN) keep posting IT'S TOO LATE when multiples of us (who HAVE made changes after getting a VIN) keeping explaining how/why/when we did it?

It's almost as if you don't want to be confused by the facts. And/or do not want the OP to receive a legitimate answer to the question.

Again, I'll repeat, IT IS POSSIBLE to change your order after being scheduled for production. Doesn't mean you absolutely can. But it is possible, and definitely worth a try.
Sponsored

BLachance75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had originally left of Co Pilot 360 Assist when I ordered my Maverick. I called the next day and asked the dealer to add it on. 7 months later I got a build schedule email with a VIN that didn't show Co Pilot 360 Assist as an option. The dealer assured me that they added it onto my order when they told me they did and that Ford removed it from the build.

Last week I saw that my order was in production and that Co Pilot 360 Assist was on the build. I don't know if they added id back on for me or if the system wasn't accurate originally.

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sea48!

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I received a VIN for my 2023 Maverick XL (did not expect it). For some reason I totally misread the Co-Pilot 360 additions and did not have it on my order. I'm not really concerned, but sucks my mirrors wont be powered. I have the question out to my dealer, but I'm sure I can't add it at this point. I know I could change color if ford accepts the change, but 1% unsure about the co-pilot 360.
I did not have co-pilot 360 on my original order because it was a constraint at the time. It is no longer listed as a constraint so i asked my dealer if i can add it after i have my vin and production email. They said they could add it and it was accepted, yet it might not get on the vehicle, and would have to wait until the window sticker is released to see if it is on my build.

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I did not have co-pilot 360 on my original order because it was a constraint at the time. It is no longer listed as a constraint so i asked my dealer if i can add it after i have my vin and production email. They said they could add it and it was accepted, yet it might not get on the vehicle, and would have to wait until the window sticker is released to see if it is on my build.
Easiest way to see if it has actually been added to your build (probably YES if your dealer says it was accepted by the computer) is to log into your order tracker and expand the section where it lists the packages and options. You should see the CP360 there now where it would not have been before.

Congrats on getting your dealer to make this change. Best wishes to you and your Maverick for many happy years together!

Sponsored

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How can all you people (who have NEVER made changes after getting a VIN) keep posting IT'S TOO LATE when multiples of us (who HAVE made changes after getting a VIN) keeping explaining how/why/when we did it?

It's almost as if you don't want to be confused by the facts. And/or do not want the OP to receive a legitimate answer to the question.

Again, I'll repeat, IT IS POSSIBLE to change your order after being scheduled for production. Doesn't mean you absolutely can. But it is possible, and definitely worth a try.
I think that the dealer is afraid that they might lose a sale that is scheduled, so they just do not want to rock the boat!!!!(???)

Sea48!

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Easiest way to see if it has actually been added to your build (probably YES if your dealer says it was accepted by the computer) is to log into your order tracker and expand the section where it lists the packages and options. You should see the CP360 there now where it would not have been before.

Congrats on getting your dealer to make this change. Best wishes to you and your Maverick for many happy years together!
Thank you, it was there! So looking forward to finally getting the Maverick, as are you I’m sure!

OP
OP
Shane75796

Shane75796

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yeah, I asked the dealer and too me it seems it's a lazy sales rep. I think i might go there today and see if I can have them "show me" it can or can't be added. I mean, $650 is nothing for it...but I can live without as well.

@ sea48! - Congrats on your MAV!

OP
OP
Shane75796

Shane75796

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Well, I am happy to report after some diligence I "WAS" able to add the co-pilot 360 AFTER receiving the VIN.... maverick forums +1. We will see if it get's built with it though.... may or may not. I do see it listed in the tracker site now though ;)
Sponsored