First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Ranger, 24 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Picked up my 2024 Maverick Lariat yesterday, but when I inquired about t he private offer for transitioned orders, I was told that my private offer certificate had expired. I had understood that these certificates were being renewed month by month until the vehicle was actually delivered. What say you?
Sponsored

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My understanding is that they are issued quarterly. Good for 3 months and renewed every 3. Your dealer seems to be uninformed.

Tim @fordvideoguy is the most knowledgeable on this topic.

Mycfx

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 hybrid and 2022 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just recieved my 2024 Maverick.
I called ford customer service because my private offer was set to expire before my Mav was Built.
She extended the offer thru April.
Received the $2,500 off at purchase.

HTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Used mine on Wed no problems.

Oscarcat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Lariat, Lexus NX 300 Chrysler PT Cruiser 5 spd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Picked up my 2024 Maverick Lariat yesterday, but when I inquired about t he private offer for transitioned orders, I was told that my private offer certificate had expired. I had understood that these certificates were being renewed month by month until the vehicle was actually delivered. What say you?
Others have responded regarding renewing the certificate.

The private offer/ transition money [credit] goes from FoMoCo to the dealer. It is up to the dealer to apply the $$$ to your purchase transaction.
Sometimes dealers play games. Mine tried to tell me my transition offer showed up as $1900 [the amount for an XLT] in their system, SmartVincent, not the $2500 for my hybrid Lariat. I took my truck but it took a lot of theatrics to pry loose the other $600 but they wrote me a check grudgingly after the fact and with a lot of excuses.

First verify by calling FoMoCo Customer Service that your certificate is/was in the system. I hope they can do it after the fact once the vehicle and order number are completed. Good luck

Sponsored

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
They are wrong, your Transition Private Offers will have an expiration date at the end of each quarter but will reload each quarter until December 2024.

jflyanderson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@fordvideoguy I had an XL 2023 Hybrid order and rolled to a 24 XL when banks opened again. In January I changed my order to an XLT hybrid because it wasnā€™t looking likely my XL would be builtā€¦again. My truck is finally here at the dealer and they are telling me I am not eligible for my $2500 private offer because I changed the trim. The email I received from Ford during the rollover said any changes could be made, but that the private offer value would be tied to the original trim, so I couldnā€™t get $3400 for changing to an XLT, but I would still get the $2500 based on the XL rollover. I called customer service and they said they donā€™t see an offer/certificate and that I would have to take it up with the dealer. I did confer that they used the same order number from the original order when they made the change. Should I be eligible for the $2500 private offer? Thanks!

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
@fordvideoguy I had an XL 2023 Hybrid order and rolled to a 24 XL when banks opened again. In January I changed my order to an XLT hybrid because it wasnā€™t looking likely my XL would be builtā€¦again. My truck is finally here at the dealer and they are telling me I am not eligible for my $2500 private offer because I changed the trim. The email I received from Ford during the rollover said any changes could be made, but that the private offer value would be tied to the original trim, so I couldnā€™t get $3400 for changing to an XLT, but I would still get the $2500 based on the XL rollover. I called customer service and they said they donā€™t see an offer/certificate and that I would have to take it up with the dealer. I did confer that they used the same order number from the original order when they made the change. Should I be eligible for the $2500 private offer? Thanks!
They are not correct. When they add you vin to smartvincent they will see the private offer for you of $2500. The private offer is based on your 2023 order, not your 2024 order. If they are still being difficult let me know the dealer information and your information and I will have the Brand Manager reach out to their Regional Manager to straight them out so you can get your private offer.

Fdnewbie

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Honda Civic LX 6M
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@jflyanderson, I feel your pain. At the end of the day, you just have to decide if you want the truck, because if you start over at another dealer you will have to pay more anyway. I had a similar case, other than I changed to XLT in July 2023 during re-order (same order number). I did everything I could and everything correctly from the start of the process in Sept 2022. Nobody needs to hear the rest of the details. For me, it didnā€™t work out. My dealer, Monadnock Ford in Swanzey NH did something wrong. They say it was Fordā€™s fault. Ford says talk to the dealer, it is their responsibility. I ordered from Monadnock Ford. It was their fault. I now dread having to go to them for any warrantee service and may just drive the 1/2 hour to the next closest dealer. @fordvideoguy thank you for all your help, I used your words to get my salesman to contact Ford before my VIN was assigned, and also after assignment, and also at the end, but nothing worked. It was not your responsibility to solve my issue. If you were closer, I would have ordered from you. I love my family. I like the truck. Remember what truly matters.
Sponsored