Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FX4 Maverick & 1988 Mustang GT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hi Kens2022. I have a little over 6,000 miles and I still love them. The truck handles and rides exactly how I wanted. I had cut my bump stops when I put the H&R springs in, but I kept the leftover pieces, so when I installed the GWR springs I glued them back together, so they are basically OEM height. I’ve never had an issue with the bump stops. I didn’t get the sway bar, as I had already purchased the Steeda sway bar. I have heard the GWR sway bar is a quality piece and solid, unlike the Steeda, which is hollow.
Sponsored

Kens2022

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi Kens2022. I have a little over 6,000 miles and I still love them. The truck handles and rides exactly how I wanted. I had cut my bump stops when I put the H&R springs in, but I kept the leftover pieces, so when I installed the GWR springs I glued them back together, so they are basically OEM height. I’ve never had an issue with the bump stops. I didn’t get the sway bar, as I had already purchased the Steeda sway bar. I have heard the GWR sway bar is a quality piece and solid, unlike the Steeda, which is hollow.
Thanks, i basically have the same truck as you. i got the BAP area51 and it looks good just with the stock black 18s. i seen you did the camber bolts. is that true?

OP
OP
Havick

Havick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FX4 Maverick & 1988 Mustang GT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Your truck will look sweet. Make sure to post up some pics. I’ve seen some guys just use the OEM bolts, but I didn’t want to pay for an alignment, only to find it was out of spec, then order the bolts and have to pay to align it again. Plus this way I’ve got a sheet showing it is within spec, in case of an unrelated warranty issue.
Sponsored