2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's been almost two months since I took delivery of my 23 Maverick. It was by default that I got my Maverick. A customer at Auto Nation in Westlake, Ohio declined the Maverick that they ordered. Other wise I would be still waiting for the Maverick I ordered on 10/27/2021.......I love everything about this truck. The look.... the gas mileage.... the roomy interior.....The bed....I get so many compliments.....NO COMPLAINTS....

Ford Maverick Love my new Hot Red Pepper Maverick IMG_1145

Ford Maverick Love my new Hot Red Pepper Maverick IMG_1144

Ford Maverick Love my new Hot Red Pepper Maverick IMG_1518
Sponsored

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You're killing me!! My XLT HPR won't be built until end of July!! I also anticipate lots of compliments, the HPR is just so striking. Glad you're enjoying it!

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Beautiful truck, but next time do not buy such a dull color LOL. I am glad you are enjoying like the rest of us enjoy ours.

Sponsored

Subsailortrainman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Awesome color! Remember, statistics show red vehicles get more traffic tickets than any other color!

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations and enjoy that beautiful ride!

OP
OP
LivestrongMaverick

LivestrongMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks beautiful, if I could just get my Lariat HPR scheduled.
Thanks....I feel ur pain....if I wasn't given this opportunity to buy this Maverick I would be still waiting on my order...... Best of luck.....

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Looking good! We pick up our HPR XLTremor on June 19th!!

Sponsored

TFLB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 F150, 05 Mustang, 24 Ordered Mav XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations, I have a HPR XLT Hybrid ordered. Hope to get a build date soon.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
It's been almost two months since I took delivery of my 23 Maverick. It was by default that I got my Maverick. A customer at Auto Nation in Westlake, Ohio declined the Maverick that they ordered. Other wise I would be still waiting for the Maverick I ordered on 10/27/2021.......I love everything about this truck. The look.... the gas mileage.... the roomy interior.....The bed....I get so many compliments.....NO COMPLAINTS....

IMG_1145.jpeg

IMG_1144.jpeg

IMG_1518.jpg
We're happy to hear you're loving you're new Maverick! Thank you for sharing this post and for being part of the Ford family!

Old Ford Guy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Hybrid Lariat ; 2016 Linc Navigator
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

We're happy to hear you're loving you're new Maverick! Thank you for sharing this post and for being part of the Ford family!
Me Too! i also purchased my 2023 Alto blue Lariet Hybrid from Auto Nation Westlake @ sticker minus A-plan. my experience could hardly of been better. my sales person Janet Zanko found me TWO for sale in less than 3wks once i told her i wanted a new Maverick. the 1st was a XLT but i had my heart set on a Larietso i passed. next was a Lariet Hybrid and thats what i've got! the general mngr ( Dean Zali) bent over backwards to make this deal happen and i am VERY grateful to them and their entire team! They definitely deserve a high spot on the "Good Dealer" list IMHO.

Ford Maverick Love my new Hot Red Pepper Maverick PXL_20230528_205140317

Ford Maverick Love my new Hot Red Pepper Maverick PXL_20230426_195937464

Ford Maverick Love my new Hot Red Pepper Maverick PXL_20230524_181040973

Halo9x

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

IMG_1145.jpeg

IMG_1144.jpeg

IMG_1518.jpg
Looks good. I never ordered one but when I decided to buy one my dealer had 3 , all used but the one I chose had only 666 miles and had all the options I would have ordered and a couple I might have passed on like the BAP

IMG_1145.jpeg

IMG_1144.jpeg

IMG_1518.jpg
Like you, I lucked out. My dealer had 3 Mavs available. One had only 666 miles and was Cyber Orange. It also had BAP, AWD, 2.0L engine, sprayed in bed liner and bed management option, so it was pretty well optioned out. The other 2 include a pretty beat up Mav with 15K miles and a Lariat model that was $5,000 more that the one I chose. That was a month ago and have added window tinting, hood struts, tailgate damper, retractable bed cover, tailgate letters, LED front blinkers, seat covers and some other small things.
Anyway, congrats on snagging such a good looking SUT(Sport Utility Truck)!
Sponsored