clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't have the longest total wait but I think I'm in the running for longest built to received. Built on 9/13, the very first day of production, then the hybrid limbo began. Finally received 1/13, four months later. They did "last-in first-out" from the storage lots I guess. The truck is noice though, stay strong homies.
Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is my exact frustration. I see vehicles just like my order already delivered MONTHS ago. I can no longer wait for another vehicle or my fiancé might kill me having to wake up at 5 am to drive me to the train station.
I'm with you on the frustration!! It really pisses me off to read others who have received a build date or even a delivery that ordered after I did (July 5th), but because that isn't enough of slap in the face, then I read about dealerships getting stock orders (so far I haven't heard about any hybrid stock orders showing up!) so that means that a dealership got priority over a customer! Nice one Ford! What another kick in the 🥎🥎s to make all of us waiting customer more happy knowing we could run down to a dealership and give them $3-5k over MSRP because you didn't want to build a customer's order! This whole experience has put me off from ever ordering another vehicle again! I really wouldn't have a problem with waiting, I understand supply issues, covid, worldwide shortage, etc., but when I have been patiently waiting only see others jump ahead because their dealership is larger and gets more allocations than my dealership, something's not right about that! Sorry for the rant!

EugDom

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep renegade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
June 26th order with July 2nd confirmation. Received a build week for January 31. No specific build day yet.

goshornt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Todd G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
July 16th confirmed order. No schedule date. Asked my dealer about their allocations yesterday and they acted like I was using another language. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

Mite-o-Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In honor of today being exactly 7 months since my confirmed order of my truck with still no truck I’m curious how long have you been waiting for your truck? Where are my fellow June Northeast orders!?
Pretty sure it's me...I ordered June 10th and haven't even been scheduled yet. A few weeks ago I took out my spray in liner. I ordered from a small dealership in eastern Maryland.

Mite-o-Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered and confirmed on 6/10. Not scheduled for build yet
Same as me. I think we are the 'winner." At least there are June 9th orders that have been scheduled. Did you order from a small dealership and include a spray in liner too?

Mite-o-Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
June 9th order confrontation XLT hybrid removed all add ons in aug. Still no schedule date. Ordered from the largest dealer in Denver :(
I was wrong...you are the winner of this horrible competition. Then there are at least 3 of us that ordered June 10th that haven't been scheduled yet. I never even got a confirmation email...but did call Ford customer service and they confirmed my ordered months ago. Just wish I heard SOMETHING from them. They have my correct email too.

Sponsored

Dalestillwaiting

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 lariet
June 28th order nothing but crickets, was told that the spray in bed liner was the issue. I get it bad timing to come out with a all new truck with economy issues. it will be worth the wait (if) when we all get our trucks!

Mike215

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Xatorius

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
July 16th confirmed order. No schedule date. Asked my dealer about their allocations yesterday and they acted like I was using another language. 🤷‍♂️
Same confirmation date and same reaction when I ask my dealer the same. ARE YOU ME?!

BDPBlackMav

First Name
bdp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 wrangler 4 door
June 9th order with Ford email confirmation at 3:34 PM.

XLT Lux, Hybrid. Initially had tonneau, but asked dealer to remove months ago. Have been priority 2 since at least October. No build date.

giddyup

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered on day one (June 8th) and am still waiting. My truck started build on Dec 22 and is still "in production" a month later. So I'm at 226 days and still counting ...
Sponsored