First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinti
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still find it surprising that they announced the truck and opened orders that soon. Wouldve been nice if they did it in august and gave priority to first orders
Sponsored

Edge4L

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
June 23 my is already built being shipped as we speak this is the hardest part knowing it’s so close

ddhill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
June 19th, changed the order Sept 9 (wanted 4k towing so gave up hybrid), Built Dec 14th, delivered Jan 16th !

Bamajim

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram1500. Ford Flex
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thats all fine a good however much of the problem of the early orders not getting filled is because of the crappy "allocation model " from Ford which rewards larger volume dealers with more vehicles than lower volume ones ( small town dealers ) . There is no reason why an order placed in August for the same exact truck ( easier to see because of the limited option choices on the Maverick ) should get delivered before one placed in June which IS happening. Not sure how you can defend that practice since Ford has adopted a customer order model rather than buy off the lot model. It Should be FIFO as much as possible but the "order date" means very little when looking at Fords system which sucks.
I agree the allocation system is very unfair. I ordered from a small town dealer not realizing that the bigger dealers get preferential treatment. Should be in the order that they are placed.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
June 12th order confirmed June 14th in Vermont…awaiting the built email and hoping to have delivery by mid-February. See my signature for more detail. In Production since mid-December. Still no "Built" email.

Sponsored

dale

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 saturn sky redline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 6/10 still no word on the build date or change to a pri 2 still at pri 10

MTMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Chevy 1T
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I feel a little bad about complaining about my July order will all you June orders still out there... except of course I've seen August orders with my build getting scheduled already. Argh!

Jezmund_Berserker

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Order confirmed 6/28. Supposedly this is my build week but I have no build date, window sticker, or status update.
Got an email tonight moving my production week to 1/31.

Sponsored

Wrench77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ATS, Ford Maverick pre ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In honor of today being exactly 7 months since my confirmed order of my truck with still no truck I’m curious how long have you been waiting for your truck? Where are my fellow June Northeast orders!?
June 19 Hybrid order from New Hampshire with no idea how much longer of a wait.

TruckGal

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge and now the Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In honor of today being exactly 7 months since my confirmed order of my truck with still no truck I’m curious how long have you been waiting for your truck? Where are my fellow June Northeast orders!?
You June orders are making me feel a little better. I ordered July 9th. The down side is if you haven't gotten your's yet I am going to be waiting a lot longer.

KimTexas

First Name
Berly Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid - 🌵 Grey
6 months, 5 days = 189 days 😳 from confirmation, June 28 to delivery January 3rd. 191 from order date

NavyBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL
June 8, Lariat hybrid and now production moved from week of Jan 24 to Week of Feb 7. I guess I should be happy that they are least communicating with me.
Sponsored