Slammer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury Sable
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All allocation arguments aside, Ford not communicating with customers who ordered in June is a trash can move.
At least send an "We're sorry you're frustrated and we're trying" email.
Sponsored

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
Its beyond belief that people are having to wait so long for their truck . You would think after the Bronco launch mess up, that would have figured out a better process. But I guess not. June July and August orders still not built or even scheduled yet is BS. Mines a October 12 order so who knows when my truck will get here. I was hoping Easter but thats looking a little doubtful. Ford needs to rethink their launch process for sure.
In their defense, I work in large scale project management. Between labor shortages, supply shortages, inconsistent supplier pricing and reliability and every other kind of covid related shenanigan it's a miracle that anything is getting made and delivered. Have patience and at least be grateful that we're not seeing too many quality and reliability issues here at all.

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm one of the lucky ones from June 14 order to January 18 delivery = 218 days. My sincere condolences to June orders still waiting for a build date.
I'm with him ^^ sorry for your delay and frustration.....Ordered July 30th....delivery supposed to be in next 2 weeks.

Bamajim

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram1500. Ford Flex
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In their defense, I work in large scale project management. Between labor shortages, supply shortages, inconsistent supplier pricing and reliability and every other kind of covid related shenanigan it's a miracle that anything is getting made and delivered. Have patience and at least be grateful that we're not seeing too many quality and reliability issues here at all.
I have patience, I knew when I ordered it was going to be a long wait. But still seems crazy that those orders are taking so long. But welcome to the new normal

Sponsored

edcrawfordlv

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We are seeing the same things at our smaller scale deployments. Even things as simple as cabinetry are running months behind schedule. It is literally unbelievable, but every sub-contractor says the exact same thing.

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Understand your point and agree, but have a friend who ordered Eco Boost Maverick Dec 3rd, scheduled to be delivered this week. less than 60 days from order date.....this makes it wrong and unfair to Ford customers.

cjwagner

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4runner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
In honor of today being exactly 7 months since my confirmed order of my truck with still no truck I’m curious how long have you been waiting for your truck? Where are my fellow June Northeast orders!?
I count 624 people that have waited over 200 days since the order. There are duplicates in the list, but still, that's a lot. I did a count on anyone that had an order date and no other dates.

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thats all fine a good however much of the problem of the early orders not getting filled is because of the crappy "allocation model " from Ford which rewards larger volume dealers with more vehicles than lower volume ones ( small town dealers ) . There is no reason why an order placed in August for the same exact truck ( easier to see because of the limited option choices on the Maverick ) should get delivered before one placed in June which IS happening. Not sure how you can defend that practice since Ford has adopted a customer order model rather than buy off the lot model. It Should be FIFO as much as possible but the "order date" means very little when looking at Fords system which sucks.

Sponsored

machoneguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Escape , 1972 Mach 1 Mustang
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
XLT, Lux ,360 copilot ordered June 14 2021 here in northwest Ohio. We have been frustrated not hearing anything about getting our truck built and delivered. My wife called Ford customer service the first week of December and again the 17th of this month. Must have worked. We got an email today with scheduling date and vin number. This last call, Erica gave my wife the "Maverick team" number. This is the number if any of you would like to call them: 1-800-334-4375. Good Luck!

Last edited:

FloodingdowninTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
7/23/21 and still not scheduled. so it will be at least 9 months if scheduled tomorrow for 3/7 week.
Confirmed same day. Nothing.

Bamajim

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram1500. Ford Flex
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We are seeing the same things at our smaller scale deployments. Even things as simple as cabinetry are running months behind schedule. It is literally unbelievable, but every sub-contractor says the exact same thing.
I understand that for sure. We ordered a bedroom outfit back in September. Now they are telling us that it won’t be here until February at the earliest.

Davidod

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered 6-19-21. picked up on 1-15-22. Almost 7 months

Mav_27

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thats all fine a good however much of the problem of the early orders not getting filled is because of the crappy "allocation model " from Ford which rewards larger volume dealers with more vehicles than lower volume ones ( small town dealers ) . There is no reason why an order placed in August for the same exact truck ( easier to see because of the limited option choices on the Maverick ) should get delivered before one placed in June which IS happening. Not sure how you can defend that practice since Ford has adopted a customer order model rather than buy off the lot model. It Should be FIFO as much as possible but the "order date" means very little when looking at Fords system which sucks.
Amen. Has nothing to do with supply chain constraints or being patient. No justification for a exact truck ordered in September to get delivered before June order is even scheduled. Cmon
Sponsored