2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Wondering if anyone has received the DocuSign documents to sign yet (how is that for a mouthful/tongue twister)? I am not in any sort of a hurry, just seeing where folks are in the overall process at this point. I think LM may still be working on getting all their orders in and have not had a chance to even start sending DocuSign to customers for the ROVP/COVP.
I haven't gotten any documents yet besides the email from Ford
Sponsored

Krazyrabbit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage
Wondering if anyone has received the DocuSign documents to sign yet (how is that for a mouthful/tongue twister)? I am not in any sort of a hurry, just seeing where folks are in the overall process at this point. I think LM may still be working on getting all their orders in and have not had a chance to even start sending DocuSign to customers for the ROVP/COVP.
I'm a night owl and got my DocuSign about 12:30 am. I really feel for all the sales people busting their behinds to get all the orders in and the paperwork done. They must be exhausted!

Suzysparks

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S (Ordered a ‘23 Hybrid & Ecoboost)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I haven't gotten any documents yet besides the email from Ford
Tim called last night to go over my order. He said the docusign is coming. Look for it in the next day or two. I think he said one person is handling it, so you can imagine. He also said we do have time to get it done. “In Tim we trust!”

OP
OP
paneubert

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
He also said we do have time to get it done. “In Tim we trust!”
Yeah....October 5th. I am not that concerned as long as we don't get super close to that date.

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I haven't gotten the DocuSign stuff yet either. Tim put my order in Sunday while I was on the phone with him and I got the email from Ford. I'm sure the documents from LM will come, I can't even imagine how busy they are.

Meanwhile, I'm second guessing myself. Should I have ordered a Tremor instead of a Lariat Hybrid? Should I change anything? This is so hard! :D

Sponsored

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yeah....October 5th. I am not that concerned as long as we don't get super close to that date.
Is that the date that everything has to be signed/submitted?

OP
OP
paneubert

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Suzysparks

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I haven't gotten the DocuSign stuff yet either. Tim put my order in Sunday while I was on the phone with him and I got the email from Ford. I'm sure the documents from LM will come, I can't even imagine how busy they are.

Meanwhile, I'm second guessing myself. Should I have ordered a Tremor instead of a Lariat Hybrid? Should I change anything? This is so hard! :D
If you are second guessing yourself at all; don’t wait!!! But look at that constraint list. The tremor package doesn’t look too promising. But I have a feeling if you don’t go for it, you’ll be kicking yourself for it. I can tell you this, the hybrid orders are 85% to the Ecoboost 15%. So maybe make the change.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I think you should keep your order as is and expect it to be in your driveway this time next year. I also think adding packages after an initial order will delay a build significantly. A person's My23 will depend on how long they want to wait for must have trims/packages/options.

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think you should keep your order as is and expect it to be in your driveway this time next year. I also think adding packages after an initial order will delay a build significantly. A person's My23 will depend on how long they want to wait for must have trims/packages/options.
I'm likely looking at a long wait either way. My current order is a hybrid with the black appearance package, luxury package, CP360, CP360 Assist, and remote start. Talk about constraint city!

Sponsored

Suzysparks

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm likely looking at a long wait either way. My current order is a hybrid with the black appearance package, luxury package, CP360, CP360 Assist, and remote start. Talk about constraint city!
Based on the rumors going around on allocations many of us might be SOL; heck with a long wait. There might have been a reason Ford said information on Model Year 24 Maverick’s would be forthcoming. Maybe this is a super short production run for ‘23?

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Based on the rumors going around on allocations many of us might be SOL; heck with a long wait. There might have been a reason Ford said information on Model Year 24 Maverick’s would be forthcoming. Maybe this is a super short production run for ‘23?
Maybe I can get a Eruption Green Maverick after all?? :ROFLMAO:

CarlDek

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Alto Blue Maverick XLT Lux, 2008 Lexus ES350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
LM placed my order, 2023 Hybrid Alto Blue Maverick XLT w/luxury Pkg on Friday, 16 Sep and I received a confirmation from Ford that afternoon. That same evening I received a Docusign email from my LM salesperson, Darik, which I signed. Later that evening, I received an email from Darik, stating all was complete and thanking me for choosing LM.

Darik, had sent me the 2023 Maverick Package guide on Thursday afternoon, 15 Sep, which I reviewed and finalized my order choices. He called me at about 9 PM Thursday evening to explain the Ford ordering system was down, but that my order would be entered as soon as it was possible to do so. We also discussed the specifics of what I wanted ordered. Next day all went as I explained above.

Darik, was super helpful, and I could not have asked for any better service, he gets five stars out of four for explaining how the order process was going to work and then following up with me, just like he said he would. Outstanding customer focus and support.

now the waiting begins!

Reactions: Aza

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Got the docu-sign tonight. Its missing the 110V outlet. Will have to text Darrin in the morning to get it fixed

jim13

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sara called me to “finalize” my preorder. Removed the copilot 360 and added the BAP and remote start. She said I should have the docusign forms in a couple days.
Sponsored