First Name
Stanton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered the Impact without realizing what it was. I assumed. It's not worth returning. Not sure if I'll reorder. I'm squeaking. But then again, another $200 now will be $200 what next year. I wouldn't miss it.

BTW, BEDRUG values shipping at $60 making these liners worth $140 tops. I wouldn't be surprised if their cost on these is $20 or less.
Sponsored

OP
OP
LadyMav

LadyMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered the Impact without realizing what it was. I assumed. It's not worth returning. Not sure if I'll reorder. I'm squeaking. But then again, another $200 now will be $200 what next year. I wouldn't miss it.

BTW, BEDRUG values shipping at $60 making these liners worth $140 tops. I wouldn't be surprised if their cost on these is $20 or less.
🤔 not sure “what” you thought it was? Your previous post you mentioned the differences, and sounded like you knew? Oh well sorry it didn’t work out for you.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered the XLT mat for my XLT, and set it out in the sun on my patio the other day, it helped flatten it out. I go get my truck on the 14th this month. I like the carpeted look as well. I bought this truck to use like a car with an extra large trunk. The RH cubby, I plan to add an LED light inside with a switch so if your digging around looking for something in there at night you can see it. I plan on cutting down a 2X8 to fit, and carpeting it to closely match. Nice to see all the mavericks on here. I cant wait to showcase the mods I make to mine.
Sponsored