Sponsored

Lariat Lux Package with only 6 speaker system?

Angry Hippo

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hot Pepper Red, FX4, 4k Tow
  • Banned
Howdy folks,

First post here with a (probably dumb) question.

I put down a deposit on a Maverick Lariat that would appear to be pretty close to fully loaded.

My question... it doesn't list an 8 speaker system on the window sticker. It would appear to list only a 6 speaker.

Does the lariat luxury package over-ride the 'standard equipment' listed? Or is it possible to end up with the standard speaker system despite the lux package?

Ford Maverick Lariat Lux Package with only 6 speaker system? image_0
Sponsored

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

You'll get it. It's part of the Lux package.

Kingmyster

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat VB Lux w/ FX4, Tow, 360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The lariat lux package does overrides the standard items and will come with the B&O stereo system with 8 speakers.

OP
OP
Angry Hippo

Angry Hippo

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
Thank you for the quick replies. You saved me a lot of worries. I'm not super picky about audio but I know I would never be satisfied with the stock system going from my CX-5's Bose sound system.

Very excited for the vehicle to come in. Dealer says delivery eta is mid/late April. Never had a truck before but can't wait. My CX-5 was alright. Did great in the snow and mud but it never had as much utility as I'd hoped for hauling cargo and I was forever disappointed with the 2013's only engine option, a 2.0L making 155hp.

I'm thinking I can haul a treadmill in the back of the Maverick... maybe two if I disassemble them. Will post pics when I get that handled. :ROFLMAO:

Aparadox

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is irrelevant to the post but I do notice silly things in this supposedly dealer ordered vehicle: First off, what's the point of a bed mat when you already have the spray-in? Second, full-size spare is included in the Lux package already so clearly that $115 will get you no additional stuff.
It seems to me that the dealer is adding up whatever possible to inflate this truck.

Sponsored

Hanto

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is irrelevant to the post but I do notice silly things in this supposedly dealer ordered vehicle: First off, what's the point of a bed mat when you already have the spray-in? Second, full-size spare is included in the Lux package already so clearly that $115 will get you no additional stuff.
It seems to me that the dealer is adding up whatever possible to inflate this truck.
The full size spare is only included with the hybrid-- since this build is an ecoboost model it was added for a cost. Since dealers haven't had non-retail Mavericks in ages this truck was most likely ordered by someone and added all the stuff on that window sticker then let the dealer know they no longer want it. Dealer keeps the order and sells it.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah, 6
I miss my bed mat from my previous truck. Helps keeps things from sliding around on the hard bedliner surface. Also, much easier on the knees and won't scuff surfaces of things I put back there. It's something we all could live without, I suppose. But I like them. I think am tired of living without one.

OP
OP
Angry Hippo

Angry Hippo

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
Aparadox may be on to something... I'm comfortable saying the dealer of this vehicle is a bit shady. They made me put down a "non-refundable" deposit and the truck is marked up enough over MSRP that I'm embarrassed to share the out the door price.

I justified it to myself on the basis that given current economic trends, the price probably isn't going down and the markup is likely to mirror the costs of the 2023 models... if we even see them (okay that's getting grim)

Plus at the end of the day it's just money, right?

The other side is scarcity. If someone can find me a better deal on a Red Larist loaded up with 4k tow, FX4, moonroof, power rear window and the lux package I'm always open to a better deal. Lol.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I am assuming an OTD price north of $50k based on the sticker price. Why is there a charge for the 17" wheels? They already come with them and the black ones say black on it.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am assuming an OTD price north of $50k based on the sticker price. Why is there a charge for the 17" wheels? They already come with them and the black ones say black on it.
It's been upgraded to the machined-face wheels that come with the Falken Wildpeak tires.

Stimpy433

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My window sticker doesn't show upgraded B&O system but i have it in my truck.
Ford Maverick Lariat Lux Package with only 6 speaker system? 43A3743B-C149-4465-B686-B7B948D96AB0
Sponsored