Sponsored

Power / outlet in bed of Lariat without lux package?

western.dan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I've got a Lariat without the lux package on the way. I believe that means the only "home" power outlet I'd have is the one behind the center console?

If so, would that cable that pops out of the bed work as just and extension cord or something? Me mount an outlet to it and we're golden?
Sponsored

Hot Runr Guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Edge SEL, 2024 Lariat AWD BAP 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've got a Lariat without the lux package on the way. I believe that means the only "home" power outlet I'd have is the one behind the center console?

If so, would that cable that pops out of the bed work as just and extension cord or something? Me mount an outlet to it and we're golden?
The bed cables are 12V DC, fused at 20 amps. Are you looking for AC voltage for lighting, or DC? If AC, you'll need to use an inverter, probably a 200 watt unit or less.

HRG

66six

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius / 22 Ford Mavrick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you think I could just use a portable Honda generator ? Then I could take it anywhere and it would cost much less then a Ford inverter ?
Ford Maverick Power / outlet in bed of Lariat without lux package? IMG_1982.JPG

OP
OP

western.dan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
The bed cables are 12V DC, fused at 20 amps. Are you looking for AC voltage for lighting, or DC? If AC, you'll need to use an inverter, probably a 200 watt unit or less.

HRG
I guess I'd like AC voltage. I'm wondering how I could basically replicate what the lux package offers back there, thanks!
Sponsored