First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, I tried the two-key method described above and also recommended by ford.com. It did not work for me, I have no idea why. Regarding going to the dealer and other dealers, I do not live in a metropolitan area so I can only go to one. The local one wants $120.
Sponsored

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, I tried the two-key method described above and also recommended by ford.com. It did not work for me, I have no idea why. Regarding going to the dealer and other dealers, I do not live in a metropolitan area so I can only go to one. The local one wants $120.
Did you start the car or leave it on accessory mode only? Did you wait 5 seconds for the first key on accessory mode and 5 seconds on the second?

I did a quick search and it looks like
@nickmav got it to work. Maybe you have to start the engine instead of just accessory mode?
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/no-keypad-code-with-manual.14844/post-291541

Last edited:
OP
OP

bake

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have tried both at accessory position and the on but not started position but I have not tried starting the engine first. I will try that tomorrow.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have tried both at accessory position and the on but not started position but I have not tried starting the engine first. I will try that tomorrow.

here is a post from @unlimited his directions are a little different
Ford Maverick KEYLESS ENTRY KEYPAD master code? BC648F7B-843F-4289-A3D4-A134473B3261

ClemsonU88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick; 2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Y’all say the master code is etched in stone, but what if your disgruntled ex posted your master code all over Facebook, Twitter, and other social media?

Surely you could have it changed for a price (maybe a steep price),right?

Sponsored

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Y’all say the master code is etched in stone, but what if your disgruntled ex posted your master code all over Facebook, Twitter, and other social media?

Im sure there is some way to reset the car software to get a new pin. I would just disable the keypad if I was that worried. There is always a window that is easy to break vice getting the pin.

OP
OP

bake

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick KEYLESS ENTRY KEYPAD master code? 1657456007729

Maybe my key does not qualify as "smart?" My XLT has no push button ignition switch.

grumpyunk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mariner 85 Ranger 97 T-bird 87 Sable
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
1657456007729.png

Maybe my key does not qualify as "smart?" My XLT has no push button ignition switch.
Nor does any other XLT, or XL for that matter. I tried the steps indicated several times, without any indication of success. I also talked to customer support, and they repeated the same instructions. I did not pursue it because I found the plastic card with the 'master number'.
If I had not found that, I would have repeated my call or chat with support. Someone in Dearborn knows how to access the code number, and if they cannot come up with a functional procedure, they should arrange a no-cost visit with your dealer to access it using Oasis or whatever took its place.

crashdumie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
unknown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Per owner's manual, you should be able to contact your dealer to get it. 'Should' being the operative word.

But I'll bet it's stuck in some semi-secret location in the truck just like the gas tank cover by-pass lever is.
i remember on my 2011 Ford fusion. my brother layed on the passenger side floor and looked up under the glove box area to get the code. but i am unsure.
I don’t have my truck yet. Maybe next Friday. Maybe next January. I’m done believing delivery dates until the truck is in my garage.

My question is: can you change the keyless entry code? That would be useful.
i am not sure about the Non-Sync 3. but on the infotainment system, there is an option to add other codes, you just need to enter the master code on screen and then make a 2nd code

crashdumie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
unknown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

that is why you make a user code. you can give an employee the user code. if he gets fired you can change the user code with the master code

Sponsored

crgator

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I tried using the steps listed (XLT). Worked like a charm. Except for one thing: The code listed is not the same as the code on my plastic card. I know the code on the card works because I used it to change the door code. So I'm not sure what to think, but I'm keeping both numbers, just in case.

Rockingchair

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The code number is imbedded into the computer that controls the door locks and such. Change that computer and you change the main code number. I believe you can read the code using Forscan.

OP
OP

bake

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The code number is imbedded into the computer that controls the door locks and such. Change that computer and you change the main code number. I believe you can read the code using Forscan.
Can anybody verify this? Looks like I could get the Forscan device for a whole lot less than $120! I have been frustratingly unsuccessful in getting the two key method to work for me.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can anybody verify this? Looks like I could get the Forscan device for a whole lot less than $120! I have been frustratingly unsuccessful in getting the two key method to work for me.
This isn’t on a maverick so I don’t know how well it translates. I’m sorry you’re having difficulties

SpudofIdaho

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford Explorer, Future Maverick MY23 XLT Owner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The easiest and most sure way of finding the keyless entry keypad code without the dealer and digging around your truck is to use forscan. When you're looking at the tab that you can select live data. The keypad numbers are one of the options you can look at. That will get you the numbers you need.
Sponsored