First Name
Sandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Nissan Murano
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So excited!! Earlier today (Jan 8) I get an email saying my production date has changed to the week of Jan 3. My original production date was week of Dec 20th. Six hours later I am notified that my vehicle has been built with an estimated delivery date to Daytona Beach between Feb 6 and 10!
I ordered my First Edition on July 23. A long wait but so excited to see some movement.
Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats! Rapid Red?

bradFORD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So excited!! Earlier today (Jan 8) I get an email saying my production date has changed to the week of Jan 3. My original production date was week of Dec 20th. Six hours later I am notified that my vehicle has been built with an estimated delivery date to Daytona Beach between Feb 6 and 10!
I ordered my First Edition on July 23. A long wait but so excited to see some movement.
Congrats! Please send Pix and how your dealer experience on cost of original order

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Sponsored

MrHomeGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats. See you on the beach there!

djb_rh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Hybrid was completed that same day. My shipping estimate has said Feb 15 since the beginning and still no sign of it (headed to NC). Waiting on the shipping is *nearly* as bad as waiting on the build (my order was 7/12).

—Donnie

jc888888888

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat eco boost, Mustang Mach E , Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am in St Augustine !, mine has shipped and is sitting in IL.

Sponsored

jc888888888

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat eco boost, Mustang Mach E , Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What date did it ship?
Got the e mail from Ford on 1/25/2022 Shipped .apx delivery date 2/23/22 to 3/1/2022 who knows? ,my sales guy at Bozard Ford ,Saint Augustine checked the velocity on Friday. It is in Illinois ,I am just grateful it is out of Mexico .

Andy704

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What color did you order?
Sponsored