I had the same type of messages pop up in my First Edition - 11,000 miles - and seemingly resolve themselves. One day I came out and the truck would not start. By the time Ford tow truck came to pick it up it got started without any error messages. But as they dug into it - it was the Powertrain...
Apparently it's the "brains" of the vehicle. One year - 11,000 miles and my vehicle has been sitting at Ford for two weeks - and NO ETA on when this module might come in. Wondering if this is a widespread issue (I have a First Edition Maverick) or just my lucky day.
When I ordered last July I had an option to put $100 down or put $1,000 refundable - price guarantee option. I chose the $1,000 as I was told that showed a commitment to purchase that the $100 did not. I signed a document with that payment that was a price guarantee document and also that my...
Ha Ha. Yes that is exactly right! I am walking a little farther these days and not parking under the sap dripping pine trees in the company parking lot!
I just got mine on Feb 4th. First Edition - Lariat - all the bells and whistles. I LOVE IT! And like you, I never do this - spend this much money on something site unseen. And not sure I would have agreed to wait 7 months if I knew then it would actually take 7 months. They were saying 8-12...
I just got mine on February 4th - First Edition. Ordered on July 23rd. Built the week of 12/30. Shipped the first week of January and my arrival date was between Feb 4th and Feb 10th. Then I got a note saying it woud be Feb 10th. But they actually called me on Feb 4th and I picked it up...
My email said my delivery date was Feb 10th. I was so excited to get a call from my dealer on Feb 4th and picked up my First Edition that afternoon. I think my salesman was more excited than I was. It's a beauty. I love it. So much better than I could have hoped.
So excited!! Earlier today (Jan 8) I get an email saying my production date has changed to the week of Jan 3. My original production date was week of Dec 20th. Six hours later I am notified that my vehicle has been built with an estimated delivery date to Daytona Beach between Feb 6 and 10...
So excited to get my "Scheduled for Production" email from Ford last Thursday!
Placed my order on July 23rd.
Got my email on October 28th.
Scheduled for production on December 20th.
First Edition. Lariat XLT.
Yay!!
That is the same with me. The Rapid Red is the color I want. But I stopped by my dealer today after hearing this news about the hybrid - and he checked with the manager there and they said the hold up on the first Edition was the Rapid Red! No intel on how long that will delay things.