First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy,dodge, ford,vw,honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Bob Davidson Ford in Baltimore, MD, is charging $10,000 over MSRP for a Maverick Lariat.
What a bunch of bullshit!!
I told Heather to go fuck herself.

ePrice Quote *: $46,410

N 2022 Ford Maverick MAVERICK LAR AW
Dealer Price: $46,410.00​
Vin: 3FTTW8F93NRA02171StockNumber: 70040
Exterior: Area 51Interior: Desert Brown
Mileage: 679
More Information
View on Website

**plus taxes, tags, title and dealer processing fee. All applicable rebates included.

Enjoy these benefits with a new or certified pre-owned vehicle purchase:

* FREE Membership in Ford Pass Rewards/ Lincoln Access Rewards
* FREE Welcome Rewards Points through Ford Pass Rewards/ Lincoln Access Rewards

* FREE Vehicle Health Report

* FREE Alignment Check

* FREE Battery Test

* FREE Brake Inspection
* FREE First Oil Change

Thank you,

Heather Charters
Internet Sales Manager

Bob Davidson Ford Lincoln
1845 E Joppa Rd
Baltimore, MD 21234
I wouldn’t send another new maverick to Bob Davidson Ford in Baltimore Maryland until 2024 if this is a new one.

Ford sure does talk a good game with saying they don’t like the over sticker add ons and that they want to go to a customer based ordering system.

Ford actions say otherwise.
Sponsored

brdl04

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Im old enough to remember when you used to walk into a dealership and ask for a discount below MSRP. Some dealers would say "no" and you could walk out the door.

Now dealers are asking for a premium above MSRP. You can say "no" and walk out the door.

:)

still waiting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'98 Toyota RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nine pages here and I'll repeat some of what I read:
Cutting off FUTURE allocations does NOTHING to help buyers right now. I've sent a couple of emails detailing a certain stealership that is charging "MARKET ADJUSTMENT" to FORD's top brass. Of course, no replies.

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
Nine pages here and I'll repeat some of what I read:
Cutting off FUTURE allocations does NOTHING to help buyers right now. I've sent a couple of emails detailing a certain stealership that is charging "MARKET ADJUSTMENT" to FORD's top brass. Of course, no replies.
Depends on how that market adjustment is being applied. Is it being applied to special order customer units or is it being applied to stock orders for the dealer or special orders that have been abandoned? If the latter then who cares really? Supply and demand.

Goose839

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got an email reply from Chapman Horsham in response to my inquiry about a Mav they said was available. i told her to pound sand.

"Hey Chris,

My name is Ashley from Chapman's Customer Care Team!

As of this email, I’m showing the 2022 Ford Maverick (STK#H220228) you inquired about is no longer available. We currently have one available Maverick on our lot and it is going for 10K over MSRP. Please let us know how you would like to proceed."

Sponsored

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm biased, but I think the best in town are found (surprisingly) at the Thrifty Foods bakery counter down by the boat basin. Surprisingly cheap, too...
Are the Thrifty stores in your area mostly have Latin fruits and veggies?

Maverstang

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata; Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got an email reply from Chapman Horsham in response to my inquiry about a Mav they said was available. i told her to pound sand.

"Hey Chris,

My name is Ashley from Chapman's Customer Care Team!

As of this email, I’m showing the 2022 Ford Maverick (STK#H220228) you inquired about is no longer available. We currently have one available Maverick on our lot and it is going for 10K over MSRP. Please let us know how you would like to proceed."
Hearing this, I would never order from Chapman even with their online discount. Chapman is showing their true colors, just another scumbag dealer charging ADMs.

Calfrope

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Although I have a truck ordered I’m trying to accelerate the purchase and have called or visited 7 dealerships. ALL have an ADM up to $10k on a $28k MSRP.... during that negotiation could that $10k move down?, perhaps, but it’s not going to zero
Very similar situation as me. I have a truck ordered, but hunting around to maybe pick up one sooner at a dealership. I've contacted 5-6 dealerships throughout Oklahoma and all but one had a $5k markup over MSRP. The one outlier was $10k over.

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are the Thrifty stores in your area mostly have Latin fruits and veggies?
Hmmm... That brings up a few questions about your reading, your writing, and your ... well ... issues:

Reading: Did you understand that you were quoting a post about where to buy the best Nanaimo Bars in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada?

Writing: What exactly are "Latin fruits and veggies"? Roma tomatoes and Portobello mushrooms, maybe?

You: I hate to ask, but is the day-drinking becoming a problem again?

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bob Davidson Ford in Baltimore, MD, is charging $10,000 over MSRP for a Maverick Lariat.

More Information
View on Website

**plus taxes, tags, title and dealer processing fee. All applicable rebates included.

* FREE Alignment Check

* FREE Battery Test

* FREE Brake Inspection
* FREE First Oil Change

Thank you,

Heather Charters
Internet Sales Manager

1845 E Joppa Rd
Baltimore, MD 21234
and it is a used maverick

Sponsored

Maverstang

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata; Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

More Information
View on Website

* FREE Alignment Check

* FREE Battery Test

* FREE Brake Inspection
* FREE First Oil Change

Thank you,

Heather Charters
Internet Sales Manager

1845 E Joppa Rd
Baltimore, MD 21234
Makes me wonder if this is the new dealer workaround to any potential pushback from Ford over ADMs…

Transfer ownership to dealer, use it internally or for demos for a month, then sell it as “used” with a massive ADM. Nothing Ford can say about used car prices.

Regardless, Bob Davidson Ford goes on the MTC list of scumbag dealers to avoid.

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hmmm... That brings up a few questions about your reading, your writing, and your ... well ... issues:

Reading: Did you understand that you were quoting a post about where to buy the best Nanaimo Bars in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada?

Writing: What exactly are "Latin fruits and veggies"? Roma tomatoes and Portobello mushrooms, maybe?

You: I hate to ask, but is the day-drinking becoming a problem again?
I live in Florida, Thrifty markets are Latin based. Many of my neighbors shop there exclusively for the fruits, and veggies they carry.

I have no idea whet a Nanaimo bar is. I saw the word Thrifty thought you meant that as a store name. Guess I was wrong.

I'll try to make a point of stopping in and copying the names of said fruit and veggies.

And yes my grammar is terrible always has been. I like to think though, someone reading my typing can figure out my intentions.

Carry on

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And yes my grammar is terrible always has been. I like to think though, someone reading my typing can figure out my intentions.
Sorry, I didn't mean to insult your grammar. (Actually, I didn't notice anything to insult and wouldn't have done so anyway.) I was just joking about the idea of "Latin fruits and vegetables," which I thought sounded pretty funny.

I had this vision of a bunch of latin-speaking vegetables talking to each other on the shelves of a Canadian grocery store. "Salve, Portobello... Did you hear what happened at the forum last night? That Brutus is such a card!" :D

And I'm doubly sorry that you haven't had a Nanaimo bar. It's a Canadian delicacy right up there with poutine...

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry, I didn't mean to insult your grammar. (Actually, I didn't notice anything to insult and wouldn't have done so anyway.) I was just joking about the idea of "Latin fruits and vegetables," which I thought sounded pretty funny.

I had this vision of a bunch of latin-speaking vegetables talking to each other on the shelves of a Canadian grocery store. "Salve, Portobello... Did you hear what happened at the forum last night? That Brutus is such a card!" :D

And I'm doubly sorry that you haven't had a Nanaimo bar. It's a Canadian delicacy right up there with poutine...
Missed that yummy treat on my visits to Yellowknife and Thompson. (didn't know about Nanaimo) Although enjoyed some really fresh fish caught in Great Slave Lake. Usually in the morning being served lunch and evening meals.

I have always struggled with writing. Math, physics and chemistry came kinda easy. The written language not so much.

Oh and BTW being retired day drinking is a hobby of mine. ;)
Sponsored