2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I've been wanting to start a trend. Jeeps have their ducks. Would anyone be interested in getting a particular rubber animal placed randomly on their Maverick? I honestly have been debating on either rubber chicken or rubber frog.

Would anyone else be interested in partaking in this adventure or has anyone else started doing something like this with their Maverick's?
Sponsored

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Okay, go ahead and bring on the hate, but I actually ordered a batch of these. I think Mavericks ARE unicorns, at least where I live, both in terms of sighting one and snagging one. Figured I'd make up a little card to go with it. Silly, but I don't care, past the age of caring if it's fun for me. Old Codger Privilege.

Ford Maverick Jeeps got ducks, Maverick's have... Screenshot_20230522-044649

Sponsored

OP
OP
dbrownarng

dbrownarng

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Okay, go ahead and bring on the hate, but I actually ordered a batch of these. I think Mavericks ARE unicorns, at least where I live, both in terms of sighting one and snagging one. Figured I'd make up a little card to go with it. Silly, but I don't care, past the age of caring if it's fun for me. Old Codger Privilege.

Screenshot_20230522-044649.png
Love it!

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

LOl, it also helps that OT has free shipping this weekend, even on an order that small. Almost ordered 2 doz, but as rarely as I ever encounter one up close, it'll take me a year (or more) to give out a dozen.

Last edited:

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Can you DM me with details of your little note to go with? I think this is awesome!
I haven't made one up yet, open to suggestions. And to the question above you asking why.... why not? Jeep guys do it to say howdy to other jeepers, same concept.

Sponsored

NextTruck

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JeepGC Overland, 2010 Tahoe
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

So I've been wanting to start a trend. Jeeps have their ducks. Would anyone be interested in getting a particular rubber animal placed randomly on their Maverick? I honestly have been debating on either rubber chicken or rubber frog.

Would anyone else be interested in partaking in this adventure or has anyone else started doing something like this with their Maverick's?
Ford Maverick Jeeps got ducks, Maverick's have... 1685033229677

Maverick Life

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Screenshot_20230522-044649.png
Ok. I wasn't sold on the idea but this changes things.

GPSMan

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

But soon they will be as common as the F-150 or Prius.

They are just as popular and production is ramping up.

mr mojo risen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 VW Passat, 2015 Nissan Sentra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm not hip to the Jeep subculture, but what's the duck thing all about anyway? I've noticed Jeeps with quite a few rubber ducks across the top of the dash.
Sponsored