Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Thought you would find this data interesting, maybe just interesting to me but here it is.

We had 23 Mavericks schedule this month all were scheduled today. 19 hybrids, 4 ecoboosts.

Hybrid Orders
18 were Lariat, all had the Lariat Luxury (SIBL) with only 5 moonroof, 1 18" Wheels, and 1 Hard Rollup Cover. 14 were ordered in July, 4 in August (3rd, 5th, 14th, 18th).
1 was a Fleet XL with only the Full Size Spare Tire, order date 10/21.

Ecoboost Orders
2 were XLTs, 1 was ordered with Luxury Package (SIBL), FX4 Package, 4K Tow Package, 1 Sliding Rear Window, 1 Full Size Spare (7/13), 1 was ordered with 4K Tow Package, FX4 Package (12/29).
2 were Lariats, 1 was ordered as a 1 First Edition with 4k Tow Package (7/6), 1 was ordered with CP360 and optional SIBL (12/29).

I didn't include any DIO (Dealer Installed Options) equipment (none of those items are really delayed) but most orders didn't have any, there were only a handful that even had DIOs.

As you can see 0 with DIBL (Drop-in Bedliners). All were scheduled for week of 2/28.
Sponsored

KimTexas

First Name
Berly Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid - 🌵 Grey
That's great news, Tim

LowLeadAV

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow 12/29……. And basically my build. Got to love the allocations. Maybe I should order from y’all the same build.

thanks for the info @fordvideoguy

leyvag

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Ranger
Thought you would find this data interesting, maybe just interesting to me but here it is.

We had 23 Mavericks schedule this month all were scheduled today. 19 hybrids, 4 ecoboosts.

Hybrid Orders
18 were Lariat, all had the Lariat Luxury (SIBL) with only 5 moonroof, 1 18" Wheels, and 1 Hard Rollup Cover. 14 were ordered in July, 4 in August (3rd, 5th, 14th, 18th).
1 was a Fleet XL with only the Full Size Spare Tire, order date 10/21.

Ecoboost Orders
2 were XLTs, 1 was ordered with Luxury Package (SIBL), FX4 Package, 4K Tow Package, 1 Sliding Rear Window, 1 Full Size Spare (7/13), 1 was ordered with 4K Tow Package, FX4 Package (12/29).
2 were Lariats, 1 was ordered as a 1 First Edition with 4k Tow Package (7/6), 1 was ordered with CP360 and optional SIBL (12/29).

I didn't include any DIO (Dealer Installed Options) equipment (none of those items are really delayed) but most orders didn't have any, there were only a handful that even had DIOs.

As you can see 0 with DIBL (Drop-in Bedliners). All were scheduled for week of 2/28.

Thanks Tim, I am excited that I got my "scheduled for build week of 28 Feb" email today for my Lariat Hybrid w/lux pkg - ordered 12 Aug. Thanks for all the great info you put out!
Regards,
Gabe

Fx4hOok

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2.0 FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You should move up here by logan airport instead lol

Sponsored

vegasmav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sounds good, thank you for the info, appreciate hearing these updates. My dealer emails once a month, just saying they have no news or build date on ours. Ordered hybrid Lariat with luxury package first week of August 2021. Wonder if it will get built by summer haha

sunlover

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I live in the desert about 90 minutes from Las Vegas in a small town on the Colorado river and we aren’t on the map either. Ordered my xl last August and still don’t have any idea of when my build date is so your not alone…….

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's great news for those who ordered with you, sucks for the rest of us out here. If Ford doesn't change their allocation system why would people order local if their dealership's allocations are pitiful. Seems like people would order from mega dealerships if they don't want to wait months and months!

Last edited:

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah, mine did the same thing. I almost went with them. And then I remembered a really high volume dealer further down the road. And they really pushed No Dealer Mark Ups and No Dealer Fees. I didn't know anything about the allocation system then, but decided that might be a better option. After the fact I learned about the allocation system and was relieved at my selection in hindsight.

Detroit~made

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seems like the XL Hybrids other than fleet units are finding the back of the line, any thoughts Tim?
Sponsored