Sponsored

It's such a awesome vehicle - I don't understand any of the complaints.

Automan21

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Subaru WRX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There is always something to complain about, there is always something to appreciate. We all pick our own path. Don't let anyone yuck your yum.

I just want to know, coming from WRX STi in the past, are we going to wave at each other when passing? or a little toot toot on the horn?
Dude I had a Subie WRX and loved the wave since there weren't many on the road is was a guarantee that id get a wave or give a wave. Coming from the Jeep world to a WRX it was just nonstop waving lol.
TBH I'm doing the wave in the maverick too since its like a unicorn.
Sponsored

MLA62563

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You don't have to click anything. It goes away on its own in a few seconds.
I DO put my seatbelt on but still have to hit OK so the seat belt green checks go away! Ain't a big deal but kind of redundant and a little rediculous to remind me to do something I've already done!!!

Ford Maverick Maniac

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 XLTs: hybrid alto blue & turbo AWD carb gray.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dude I had a Subie WRX and loved the wave since there weren't many on the road is was a guarantee that id get a wave or give a wave. Coming from the Jeep world to a WRX it was just nonstop waving lol.
TBH I'm doing the wave in the maverick too since its like a unicorn.
Mel, I like your unicorn reference. I have owned 2 Mavs for 2 years and it still feels like I am driving a unicorn. One of my early videos in 2022 referred to the Mav as one back then.

clos0791

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat, Alto Blue AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I bought an EcoBoost after waiting 11 months for my Hybrid order, and I needed something quick. When the Hybrid came in, we kept the EcoBoost because it is such an awesome vehicle too. The Hybrid is quick, but the EcoBoost is really quick!

The EcoBoost is much more attractive since gas prices have fallen to under $3 from over $5.
I was also waiting on a hybrid but eventually changed my order to an Eco Lariat. It gets great gas mileage on the freeway and the power was an unexpected bonus (Sport mode makes me smile every time).

LittleNeckLightning

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mobileguitars.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT FX4 Luxury
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I’m 3 months in on my 23 XLT FX4. I love this truck. There are some quirks and minor things I don’t love or things I think could have been better thought out, but overall, I love driving it, being in it, and looking at it. Suspension components really felt like they broke in nicely after the first 2k miles. Cheers on your purchase! I’m also coming from second vehicles, last one was a 2003 Astrovan.

Sponsored

converseguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I DO put my seatbelt on but still have to hit OK so the seat belt green checks go away! Ain't a big deal but kind of redundant and a little rediculous to remind me to do something I've already done!!!
Try buckling both back seatbelts and leaving them buckled. The reminder will go away quickly.

Brett3550

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've had sh_tbox cars from my early years to luxury cars in my later years. I decided to go back to a no frills basic vehicle because you will become intimately familiar with one of the automotive cardinal rules - The more sh_t you have, the more sh_t that can break. I embrace simplicity in my life now and certainly don't expect an "Old Style" beer to taste like a Craft IPA. There's a lot of great people to meet and places to see, so jump in your Mav and enjoy your life! (y)
Sponsored