Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure if I'm reading this right.... $3K ADDED for Equipment 500A on the Lariat?? Unless it changed, my Lariat order shows the 500A is standard ($0) on Lariat.
That's simply how the EcoBoost AWD option gets listed on the window sticker.
Sponsored

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

sn00pyguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sn00pyguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It is obvious the dealer has tacked on a $5-10k surcharge over MSRP. The dealer I go to (Castrucci Ford of Milford, Ohio) said they would also mark up any unpurchased orders at least $5000. But, orders purchased by the original buyer would have no surcharges. If you wanted a hybrid, best to wait until next year.

Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Stopped by the dealership I ordered my Maverick from yesterday to get an idea if they do markups. I was told via text message that this dealership does NOT have markups. But after looking at their website I am starting to get weary. Here is a picture and link to their site:

https://www.allamericanfordinpointpleasant.com/searchnew.aspx?Model=Maverick

^ the window sticker and dealer price are far off.

When I stopped by they did not have any Mavericks but they did have about 10 Broncos. I know Broncos have had a lot of markups so my thought is if their Broncos are markuped then the Mavericks will be too.

Here is a picture I took of a Bronco on the lot:

Is the "Total Options/Other" considered dealer markup? Thanks in advance!!

Screenshot 2022-01-18 8.48.19 AM.png

20220117_105903.jpg
You’ve probably heard enough ab this by now, but here’s what I’ve learned over my 7mo here.

My dealer for example does not markup Retail direct orders. They go for list plus what if anything else they can talk you into putting on it at the dealer.

They do however put big ‘market adjustments’ on anything they get as stock. My first MAV came in on 11/03 and the deal was as quoted in Jun.

dgnx6

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The base price is way off. base rice for my xlt is 22280. I believe if you order now its 22360.

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Bill Cather

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

maningr

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Envoy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Being that it's a GREEN window sticker (customer order), the dealer may have jacked up the price so that he's not getting a bunch of phone calls on it. Trying to not think "bad" of the dealer... though that is getting harder and harder to do with all that I have seen. Every on the lot Maverick in my area has a 10K markup, and I can't get mine scheduled for whatever reason. 3.5 months now... and yes, I feel for those you waiting since June/July.

OP
OP

davedogg

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD Jeep Wrangler 2 Door for Mav.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Being that it's a GREEN window sticker (customer order), the dealer may have jacked up the price so that he's not getting a bunch of phone calls on it. Trying to not think "bad" of the dealer... though that is getting harder and harder to do with all that I have seen. Every on the lot Maverick in my area has a 10K markup, and I can't get mine scheduled for whatever reason. 3.5 months now... and yes, I feel for those you waiting since June/July.

Green window sticker is customer order? I had no idea. Thanks!
Sponsored