Sponsored

Is the Hybrid wiring harness problem fixed in trucks being made now?

Griffdock

First Name
Gmc Sierra 2000 model z71
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick xlt
I wonder if they even know why it is happening. I think the afternoon guy on the assembly line probably just sucks.
Mine went to sleep at 10/10/2022. Towed to dealership. Waiting on backorder wiring harness. With no delivery date. XLT VELOCITY BLUE LUXURY PACK at 11,300 miles.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine went to sleep at 10/10/2022. Towed to dealership. Waiting on backorder wiring harness. With no delivery date. XLT VELOCITY BLUE LUXURY PACK at 11,300 miles.
When was your's built?

uga

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Its an easy connector fix, call around to local dealers and ask if they know how to replace the connector in a few hours vs. waiting a month to get a harness

JustJoe8it

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Lariat Hybrid; 2015 Fusion Hybri
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My guess is the M23 will have the same harness. They will give you a free tow. /s
Nope. No free tow...AND I am having to use my Airbag Recall Appointment (which took THREE visits to get scheduled) to get the truck in to get fixed because it died last Friday and the local dealer said they're booked out to the end of August and I'm "LUCKY" I already had an appointment for something else. I'm thinking a class action for loss of use is not a bad idea.
Sponsored