Sponsored

JamesHenry

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Fit, 2019 Honda Odyssey
I feel like I'm the odd one out but I much prefer the orange accents over the boring bronze found in the Lariat. As others have said, the orange inserts are easily changeable with the ones from the XL but the orange stitching in the seats will have to stay.

Also, if I recall, the orange accents on the air vents are molded in but I feel like you could cover that up pretty easily.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
I feel like I'm the odd one out but I much prefer the orange accents over the boring bronze found in the Lariat. As others have said, the orange inserts are easily changeable with the ones from the XL but the orange stitching in the seats will have to stay.

Also, if I recall, the orange accents on the air vents are molded in but I feel like you could cover that up pretty easily.
I'm with you. Since I have ordered the Lariat I can live with the bronze. I guess it goes better with the brown seats. Haven't seen it but I know I don't like the interior color scheme at all from the pictures and videos. I just changed to the Alto Blue because of the interior color.

Pairof98s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500, 2020 4Runner
I think I can live with the orange stitching and possibly the vent stripes but the silicon is going to get some treatment to tone it down. Door handle pulls look to be easily removed for a color change also.

Sponsored

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That orange trim drove me nuts! It was actually the real reason I went with the Lariat,although I have quibbles with it and will probably go with seatcovers(Realtree),like I have in my F150.
To each his own. Lariat mess of an interior design stuck us in the XLT. I will take even more Orange -)

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Brown and 4 different shades of blue - We also said no thanks. Loving the Orange on the XLT - Will be looking wild with that interior + Hot pepper red -)

JibbersCrabst

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Focus ST, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Blue/orange happens to be one of my favorite color combinations so the XLT interior works perfect for me.

I'm pretty sure you can't do the XL interior though because on my first order somehow it got spec'd as an XLT with the black XL interior and it caused an error in the order and it wouldn't go through.

r100gs91

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Hybrid- XLT w/Lux-2021 BMW F900xr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Screenshot_20210831-074942.png
Hi all, I am throwing a post out with my own opinions. Does not in anyway mean I am right.

I ordered a 2.0 AWD xlt maverick from my dealer last week, no packages and no added luxuries, such as tow packages or covers ect. Dealer says completely stock gets built first.... We will see about that. Est. Middle November the truck should be here... 6-8 weeks they claim, 8-10 to be safe... We are 1 week down officially for me.

My biggest complaint I have with the interior is the orange arm squares on door panels as well as the orange phone holder area under infotanment area. I absolutely do not want orange, I asked to trade for the XL black parts.... Dealer kinda scratched it's head and didn't have an answer. I will make the pieces black as a last resort. Just curious if anyone has thought about trading pieces in or finding a way to make existing parts black. Here is when my humor gets the best of me-> Ford claims they put orange where you touch parts that are special or specific... Orange trim on door, under infotanment system, little orange on the air adjustment parts along the dash... Well why not add a orange steering wheel, a orange gas pedal, a orange seat belt, why not orange tire caps... That's just me ranting, no way to be offensive other then a point of " you touch all those and don't make them screaming orange. You didn't have to do the other parts either, make it optional."

The Ford dealer at the MN state fair had a XLT in velocity blue, it had black trim parts swapped in for the orange. Unsure if that will be possible for the "common folk".

Just my opinion, like to hear what others have to say... I like everything the maverick has to offer, just please no orange parts. Thank you and have a good day guys n gals.
My goodness, what did Orange do to you?

Ringo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1953 MGTD, 1953 F100, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You can change the thread with fabric dye pens available at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, etc Time consuming, tedious, but the leather made it pretty easy since you could wipe up overage or mistakes. The cloth seats in the XLT would not be as forgiving with mistakes and I wouldn't try it myself.
I changed the white thread in my Camaro and it it came out great! I changed the white to

wait for it..........

ORANGE!!!!! :D :cool:(y)

Sponsored

OldSoulNewMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The most noticeable is the coin tray one. That should be easy to get a replacement for (in time), but those little orange lines on the vents might be harder to cover.

sdr.speng

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If your a Tennessee Vol fan, then the Orange Accents go good with the White, Navy, Gray interior. For me. the overall color scheme of the XLT looks great and the Orange Highlights are the best part.

I'm tired of the One Color interiors - Black, White, Gray, Tan, etc... Ford did a good job of making an upbeat, fun contrast interior.

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Black XL pieces will swap right over. Parts counter fix.
Sponsored