Threads
Reaction score
Green Valley Arizona USA, Alamos Sonora MEX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat EB AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

We all know that the Maverick is produced in the Hermosillo Sonora Mexico Ford Plant. It's an impressive campus, having been there myself.

I'm always curious how the same vehicle manufactured in Mexico is marketed in different places. In Mexico for instance, the Maverick is only available with the EcoBoost 2.0 motor. XLT is FWD only and Lariat is AWD only. Exterior and Interior colors are indentical to their US market counterparts. Lariat has the sunroof as standard equipment as well as what appears to be the Copilot360Plus options.

However, the appearances options are very different... Here is one that is available (and quite spending at $2700usd / 53.75k mxn) called the Paquete Apariencia Plus - The Appearance Plus Package:

Ford Maverick Interesting Appearance Package available on Mexican Market Mavericks image_2022-10-03_162335737

What I find intersting are the smaller wheel arch trim and the very F150 blackout piece for the tailgate. The other items (cab spoiler, tailgate spoiler, hood scoop) I've seen before here on mtc.
Ford Maverick Interesting Appearance Package available on Mexican Market Mavericks image_2022-10-03_162335737
Sponsored

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

So basically a package that bundles on every piece from the Air Design lineup of accessories. Outside of the fender pieces, I’d pass on everything else.

Takk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, HP Red
These are all available as OEM accessories from ford on the ford website.

OP
OP
FischAutoTechGarten

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

These are all available as OEM accessories from ford on the ford website.
So basically a package that bundles on every piece from the Air Design lineup of accessories. Outside of the fender pieces, I’d pass on everything else.
Well, I hadn't seen the thinner wheel arches, nor the tailgate fascia. I don't see them on the Ford Website as part of the AirDesign or any other OEM Accessory. Maybe I keep missing it. Anyway, that's why I made mention of those two items specifically and attached the photos.

For me, most of it is a bit overmuch... (I'd have to see the wheel arches in person).. but some folks like those bolt-on/glue-on go faster bits....

Sponsored

Maverstang

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata; Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Plastic parts for plastic minds…

OP
OP
FischAutoTechGarten

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

As mentioned they aren't listed in the Build & Price tool, but rather through Ford Accessories.

That's why I missed them. Looking in the wrong place... I had only looked in the Build & Price tool previously.
Sponsored