MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Maverick is $50/mo $600/yr with Nationwide - $100 deductibles.

The Integra is quite a bit more, likely just due to the name.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maverick insurance is cheap. Mine only went up $6 a month over my 2008 Kia I traded in!

zacatac

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My insurance rates went down from the 2022 hybrid Elantra Limited I traded in, but they are up from the 2021 Crosstrek Limited I traded for the Elantra.

My insurance agent told me that modern rates are heavily favored for vehicles with automatic safety features such as the ability to stop or avoid collision. This could also explain why some mavericks are cheap to insure and some are not as cheap, I bet it depends on the CP360 package. I was told when I had the Subaru that their systems are regarded as some of the best, which would make sense with the insurance rates I had.

My Hybrist Maverick Lariat Lux with full coverage is $80/month.

My Hybrid Elantra Limited with same coverage was $105/month.

My Crosstrek Limited with the same coverage was $65/month.

StillWaiting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow
Wow. Mine is $55/month with State Farm. $100 comprehensive deductable.
I’m 20 so that probably has something to do with it. But my deductible is $1000 with progressive

Sponsored

rlhdweman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Caddy Fleetwood,73 Caddy Sedan,75 Eldorado Conv
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am paying a little less than I was before with AAA, I'm at $330 for 6 months, but before the Maverick I was insuring 3 cars for $380 & I got multi vehicle discount & all 3 had only liability, before I ordered my Maverick they gave me a quote of $225 for 6 months, but they were not able to give an accurate quote as it would depend on options I was ordering. So still less & I sold all 3 of those cars so I'm not paying for registration & upkeep on them.

dadd75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.universityofheaven.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 2013 Buick Encore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Such good news. Thanks for posting. I hope mine goes down as well.
Any word when your ETA is to the dealership? I bought my 2018 F150 from Fox Ford on Division, but my sales person retired since. My ETA here in SC is this week sometime????? It is sitting 2 hours south of me in a yard waiting for delivery to the dealership. Good Luck!
We were up in TC the first week of Oct. visiting family and friends. Miss them all, but no snow down here, so there's a trade-off :)

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My insurance rates went down from the 2022 hybrid Elantra Limited I traded in, but they are up from the 2021 Crosstrek Limited I traded for the Elantra.

My insurance agent told me that modern rates are heavily favored for vehicles with automatic safety features such as the ability to stop or avoid collision. This could also explain why some mavericks are cheap to insure and some are not as cheap, I bet it depends on the CP360 package. I was told when I had the Subaru that their systems are regarded as some of the best, which would make sense with the insurance rates I had.

My Hybrist Maverick Lariat Lux with full coverage is $80/month.

My Hybrid Elantra Limited with same coverage was $105/month.

My Crosstrek Limited with the same coverage was $65/month.
Wife has a Forrester. Prompted me to go for a Lariat Lux so I could get the cp360 and acc. Unfortunately I had 2 crashes this year so I will be paying through the nose.

Bushpilot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I replaced a 2000 Mazda Protégé with the Maverick. On the Protégé I had 100/300 liability only. On the Maverick, I have that, plus a high deductible collision / comprehensive, without glass coverage.

I forget the numbers, but they are pretty much the same. The Mav might actually be cheaper, for the better coverage.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any word when your ETA is to the dealership? I bought my 2018 F150 from Fox Ford on Division, but my sales person retired since. My ETA here in SC is this week sometime????? It is sitting 2 hours south of me in a yard waiting for delivery to the dealership. Good Luck!
We were up in TC the first week of Oct. visiting family and friends. Miss them all, but no snow down here, so there's a trade-off :)
My ETA is this week 10/22 - 10/28. I hope its on time. 🤞. Mine is sitting 3.5 hrs south of me in Wayne, Mi.
Sponsored