Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can you please share your insurance quotes for your Hybrids? I tried to get a quote from Geico and they didn't even have the Maverick in their Database and haven't asked about Hybrid or not. They quoted me roughly 100 Dollars per month with full coverage. I dont know if that is high or not but it is the same amount they charge me for my 60k Dollar Volvo, which doesnt really add up. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

KCHahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently drive a 2001 Ford Range Edge 2WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Checked with State Farm, after I ordered.
Didn't have anything one it either, but I was
given a rough estimate of about $97 for mine.
Only $35 more than Ranger currently.

However, Colorado raised Plate rates considerably
several years ago. The increased cost was supposed
to go to help road work projects, that seem to never
be on time, or on budget! Light Rail project Denver to
Longmont perfect example! May not be done for another 30 YEARS!!

Once, or IF I get a VIN for mine, I can get a more
accurate rate estimate.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can use the SEARCH feature on this Forum and SEARCH "Insurance" in Title only and find five additional threads on this subject.

Here are some of the answers from those threads:

@JVolpe said: I haven't gotten my VIN yet but I called up Geico and still managed to get a quote of $350 / 6 months. I'm 40 yrs old with no accident claims within last 8 years.

@Nw_adventure said: Quoted $157/6 months for full coverage- More than half off any other car we have insured- The safety technology is kicking in some nice savings $$$

@bombast said: I checked and got $580 dollars for 6 months from USAA. Actually kind of surprised, their coverage for my old vehicles was actually very good.

@Moir1994 said: I was quoted at around $183 a month via allstate with full coverage which is whom we have used for decades. I get being a younger driver with their first new vehicle on a new policy on my own vs the family plan id pay more.

@Moir1994 said: I'm in CT and was quoted at $183 a month or $1096 or so for 6 months of wall to wall coverage. And i'm under 30 and this is my first new vehicle on my own power etc. Perhaps they would have a better quote? But perhaps not as well.

@Lyle said: My quote for full coverage is $930.00 yearly with $1000.00 deductible on comprehension and collision. I live in Wichita, Ks. and Iā€™m a youngster of 72. lol Clean record Farmers insurance

@JJC said: Just checked mine as I expect to take delivery in a few weeks. $852 annually for my Lariat with Progressive, 29 years old, 100k/300k/100k w/ $500 deductible. I'm in Kansas City, KS.

@skcr3 said:
I got a quote for $115 a month by State Farms in California for the hybrid.

-$500 deductible
- Liability/bodily 100k/300k
- property 100k
- 25k miles/yr

@StrangeScience said:
$106/mo with USAA. 32, California, no accident history. 12k mi/yr.
  • 15k/30k Bodily Injury (CA Minimum)
  • 5k Property Damage. (CA Minimum)
  • $1000 deductible on Comprehensive/Collision.
  • Roadside Assistance.
@ttthhasdf said: $40 / month w/$500 deductible, but I am 53 and adding it to cars we already have

@Thrillhouse said: I got quoted $350 for 6 months with $1,000 deductibles with Progressive. Insurance rates have been steadily coming in Michigan. There was a time I was nearly double that.

@huunvubu said:

My assigned VIN is not active yet because my Maverick is currently not built. I am in the state of Texas.

Allstate says the 2022 Maverick is also still too new and not in their system yet for quoting so all they could do is a very rough estimate.

I am on the Allstate milewise plan since I only drive about 5000 miles a year with almost all city miles thus why I am getting the Hybrid Maverick.

We have very good coverages of:

Liability 250/500/250
Collision ACV $250 deductible
Comprehensive ACV $250 deductible
Uninsured/Underinsured 50/100/50
Property Damage $25,000 - I will up this when insuring the Maverick
Medical Payments $2000 each person

On my seven year old Honda Fit Ex (that I just sold to Carvana for $16,523) my rate was:

Daily rate of $0.77 + $0.029 per mile. So for one year and 5000 miles the cost is $426.05 yearly or $35.50 per month.

The very rough quote for the 2022 Hybrid Maverick is:

Daily rate of $1.71 + $0.000 per mile (unlimited mileage). So for one year cost would be $624.15 yearly or $52.01 per month. When the 2022 Hybrid Maverick gets into the system a more reasonable (and lower) daily rate with a per mile rate will become available. Allstate thinks that will happen by the first of 2022 which works out fine as my Hybrid Maverick won't be delivered until early January 2022.

@MaximilianPaul said: Indiana, $43.07/mo as spelled out in the attached photo. I'm hopeful that it may change a bit once I actually have the vehicle, though.

@Rexus99 said: $39.03 monthly from State Farm. But there a lot of variables to figure in. Age, yearly miles driven, city car is garaged in, different coverage amounts etc., etc., etc. I understand the vin tells it all but when I emailed my agent with purchase information I listed each safety feature the car had. The only extra discount I saw was anti-theft. Full coverage.

@Frobozz said: Mine's about $48 a month from GEICO, two drivers, 15K miles a year.

@Redbaron said: I bought a lariat lux ecoboost and used progressive. With 100/300 k bodily injury and uninsured motorist coverage Iā€™m paying $100 a month and Iā€™m under 25 years old. So itā€™s frigging cheap.

@TMFord said: I'm at $262 every 6 mos with State Farm. Bundled with home insurance, multicar discount and accident free are all major factors.

@rlhdweman said: Insurance cost is something I checked before ordering. I have AAA & they quoted me $210 for 6 months, about $80 more than my 04 Taurus, they used another customers VIN & I don't know how that truck was equipped. I am getting multi vehicle discount.

john218

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL, Mercedes C300
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can use the SEARCH feature on this Forum and SEARCH "Insurance" in Title only and find five additional threads on this subject.

@JVolpe said: I haven't gotten my VIN yet but I called up Geico and still managed to get a quote of $350 / 6 months. I'm 40 yrs old with no accident claims within last 8 years.

@Nw_adventure said: Quoted $157/6 months for full coverage- More than half off any other car we have insured- The safety technology is kicking in some nice savings $$$

@bombast said: I checked and got $580 dollars for 6 months from USAA. Actually kind of surprised, their coverage for my old vehicles was actually very good.

@Moir1994 said: I was quoted at around $183 a month via allstate with full coverage which is whom we have used for decades. I get being a younger driver with their first new vehicle on a new policy on my own vs the family plan id pay more.

@Moir1994 said: I'm in CT and was quoted at $183 a month or $1096 or so for 6 months of wall to wall coverage. And i'm under 30 and this is my first new vehicle on my own power etc. Perhaps they would have a better quote? But perhaps not as well.

@Lyle said: My quote for full coverage is $930.00 yearly with $1000.00 deductible on comprehension and collision. I live in Wichita, Ks. and Iā€™m a youngster of 72. lol Clean record Farmers insurance

@JJC said: Just checked mine as I expect to take delivery in a few weeks. $852 annually for my Lariat with Progressive, 29 years old, 100k/300k/100k w/ $500 deductible. I'm in Kansas City, KS.

@skcr3 said:

-$500 deductible
- property 100k
- 25k miles/yr

@StrangeScience said:
  • Roadside Assistance.
@ttthhasdf said: $40 / month w/$500 deductible, but I am 53 and adding it to cars we already have

@Thrillhouse said: I got quoted $350 for 6 months with $1,000 deductibles with Progressive. Insurance rates have been steadily coming in Michigan. There was a time I was nearly double that.

@huunvubu said:

My assigned VIN is not active yet because my Maverick is currently not built. I am in the state of Texas.

Allstate says the 2022 Maverick is also still too new and not in their system yet for quoting so all they could do is a very rough estimate.

I am on the Allstate milewise plan since I only drive about 5000 miles a year with almost all city miles thus why I am getting the Hybrid Maverick.

Liability 250/500/250

On my seven year old Honda Fit Ex (that I just sold to Carvana for $16,523) my rate was:

Daily rate of $0.77 + $0.029 per mile. So for one year and 5000 miles the cost is $426.05 yearly or $35.50 per month.

Daily rate of $1.71 + $0.000 per mile (unlimited mileage). So for one year cost would be $624.15 yearly or $52.01 per month. When the 2022 Hybrid Maverick gets into the system a more reasonable (and lower) daily rate with a per mile rate will become available. Allstate thinks that will happen by the first of 2022 which works out fine as my Hybrid Maverick won't be delivered until early January 2022.

@MaximilianPaul said: Indiana, $43.07/mo as spelled out in the attached photo. I'm hopeful that it may change a bit once I actually have the vehicle, though.

@Rexus99 said: $39.03 monthly from State Farm. But there a lot of variables to figure in. Age, yearly miles driven, city car is garaged in, different coverage amounts etc., etc., etc. I understand the vin tells it all but when I emailed my agent with purchase information I listed each safety feature the car had. The only extra discount I saw was anti-theft. Full coverage.

@Frobozz said: Mine's about $48 a month from GEICO, two drivers, 15K miles a year.

@Redbaron said: I bought a lariat lux ecoboost and used progressive. With 100/300 k bodily injury and uninsured motorist coverage Iā€™m paying $100 a month and Iā€™m under 25 years old. So itā€™s frigging cheap.

@TMFord said: I'm at $262 every 6 mos with State Farm. Bundled with home insurance, multicar discount and accident free are all major factors.

@rlhdweman said: Insurance cost is something I checked before ordering. I have AAA & they quoted me $210 for 6 months, about $80 more than my 04 Taurus, they used another customers VIN & I don't know how that truck was equipped. I am getting multi vehicle discount.
Ford Maverick Insurance quote Hybrid 1638704646409

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

@skcr3 said:

-$500 deductible
- property 100k
- 25k miles/yr

@StrangeScience said:
  • Roadside Assistance.

@huunvubu said:

Liability 250/500/250

Anyone tried Ford Insured? GoTo to Ford Finance and they have a description of the product.

Sponsored

Arukoru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Just emailed my agent.

Retiredguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick,2021 Ford Bronco Sport, 2020 Ford Ec
I have Geico Insurance and my premium on the Maverick is $20 more per month than my Bronco Sport.

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

@skcr3 said:

-$500 deductible
- property 100k
- 25k miles/yr

@StrangeScience said:
  • Roadside Assistance.

@huunvubu said:

Liability 250/500/250

Went to amazon didn't see it so...........

DarkStormy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Insurance varies widely by state, I'm not even asking Gieco until I have a vin#.

Fleshman03

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You'll want to compare dollars increased or decreased to see the impact of the vehicle on insurance rates. Everyone has a different starting place. That person with 3 accidents has a higher rate than someone who hasn't been in an accident. Rule of thumb, don't use insurance unless you have to...

That said I'll be in an XLT, EB, Lux, and Co-Pilot 360 hopefully by the end of next week. My insurance went down $120/year with Liberty Mutual, largely due to the increased safety features. Blind spot, lane keep assist, and collision warning/prevention all carry discounts. Hybrid powertrains might have a special discount with some insurers. Shop around.

Last edited:
Sponsored

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22ā€™ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Since I got my VIN # I did a quote online and added it to my Mustang and it is $155 for 6 months with Progressive here in central Florida.

Jakb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I haven't gotten my VIN yet so I just took one from the spreadsheet with a similar build. Told agent i "havent decided if I'm gonna buy this truck" and asked if they can give me a quote. Got the exact number the next day.

Arukoru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Insurance agent grabbed a random VIN it looks like which turned out to be a 2.0 Lariat with cp360 so close enough pretty much.

I got: $78/month with $500 deductible 50/100/50 (dont worry i'll be making it 100 property shortly, miscommunication with agent). It costs basically the same as my crappy Cruze does so that's fine with me, its also cheaper than my wife's car which is an old one.

This was via Alfa Insurance, my agent has been really cool if someone needs a recommendation in Georgia.

Edit: This might sound high to some people apparently but to me this is almost as good as free. I used to pay $650/month for both our old crappy cars with barely any coverage and no I didn't get into a million accidents. Every insurance agent has been baffled at this so its my fault I guess that I just did it online for so long.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Asked Amica and it was double my 2014 Camry. Think after having a vin will get an accurate rating with safety discounts and over 35mpg for combine fuel efficiency.
Sponsored